Episode 38

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
__________

I don't have much to offer, but
I promise you can have the best of me.

Neil was sitting near the bar counter with Abeer and Rohan sipping their drinks. Zach and DD went to the dance floor while these trio said they'll join later.

Neil has no mood to dance when he knows that the girls are going to stick to his side. It's not that he wants to brag about himself but jo sach hai woh sach hai.

And that was proved by a particular girl who was staring at him since quite a long time now, he did get a lot of attention from girls but this particular girl is somewhat different.

Neil gaze constantly went to her, towards his right where a group was sitting wearing mask. A few minutes earlier they came and with their uniqueness of coming to the bar wearing mask, the entire group caught the attention of whole club. And it's a very big thing. This club is the most famous one of the city and almost everyday it's full whether weekends or week days.

Neil shook his head at Abeer who was scolding Rohan for drinking too much. They don't want any of them to get drunk and kicked their ass off from their respective loved ones.

Abeer : Rohan, We don't want to be kicked out on the street in the cold weather. Stop drinking dude.

Rohan : Jeez, Boss I've not even finished the fourth one and I'm sober okay. I can't help when these are best I've ever had. Zach has an amazing collection.

Zach : Did anyone remember me. He came to them along with DD.

Abeer : yes, can you order your bartender to not give him anymore drinks if he asked. If he continue to drink like this we all are getting in trouble.

Zach : Rohan leave that drink, I've something amazing to show. He put his hand around Rohan shoulder and turn him towards the dance floor.

Zach : look what dance floor has to offer.

DD : The dance floor was packed within few minutes as soon as the masquerade group enter. I heard that they are hear for some birthday celebration and the one who was giving the party has put no limits on everything and they can drink whatever and however much they want.

Zach : Means today I'm going to be very rich. Let's go introduce ourselves what say.

Abeer : I thought you say we'll leave in 10 once you came back from dame floor.

Zach : Who cares, 10 more minutes we'll stay. Who's gonna say something to us. He replied smugly.

Rohan : Hell yes, who's gonna throw the owner out. Let's go buddy ... He made his way to the dance floor with Zach and DD followed them.

Abeer : Dude, are you going to sit here for all the time. He asked Neil as since they came here he has not got up except for the bet Zach and Rohan made.

He sipped his drink and waited for him to say something but got none reply. He turned towards him and saw him busy somewhere else.

Abeer : who's she to get the great Neil Khanna's attention. He placed his arm on his shoulder.

Neil : I don't know. He shrugged casually and sipped his drink.

Abeer : you don't know her but maybe she knows you, she is looking here only.

Neil turn towards the mask girl once again to see her averting her gaze away from him.

She is looks somewhat familiar, but the mask was doing a good job hiding her face and club lightening is also not helping to see her properly but he didn't pay attention because if she is someone known then she would definitely come to meet him but she didn't so he left it.