Episode 21

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
______________

Next Day :

All started to look after the arrangement as the functions are going to start from tomorrow... even though everything was taken care by the wedding planner they hired.. still they are making sure of every arrangement....

Neil was looking the arrangement of outside and Garden... Vidhyut was looking after the food-catering...while Prakash and Rohan were managing the decorations... All girls were just chilling with Bebe Neela ma and Shweta...

After getting bored from sitting for a long time Avni went for strolling around... she did a little chitchat with Vidhyut as he's work was just tasting food nothing else...

Bebe,Neela ma,Shweta, Ashi and Shanaya were sitting in the hall... Rohan and Vidhyut comes there.. they were talking... when Meher comes there...

Meher : Neela ma Aapne Avni ko dekha...and before she answer her... Abeer comes from other side and say...

Abeer : Bebe did you see Neil...

Bebe : dono hi gayab hai... zaroor tota-maina ki jodi saath me hi hogi...

At that time they both come there...

Rohan : lo aagaye dono...

Mehbeer : Where were you..??
Avni look at each other confusingly...

Neil : I'm looking after the arrangement in the garden..

Avni : and i was just strolling around...

Mehbeer : Ohh... they again said together.. and smile at each other...

Meher : Avni you come with me.. i want your help.. Ashi shanaya you two also come with me... they nodded and went with her...

Abeer : Neil where's you phone... i was calling you since a long time.. Neil checked his phone..

Neil : ohh.. it was on silent.. sorry.. you want something..

Abeer : DD... he was calling you.. but you didn't answer his call... talk to him.. Neil nodded and was about to call him when Shweta interrupts...

Shweta : Neil tumne use yanha bulaya hai ki nhi... mene tumhe kaha tha na use bulane ke liye..

Neil : yeah mom...i did... in fact he'll be reaching here today I guess...
She nodded...
_________

Afternoon :

Neil was talking with DD on his phone....

Neil : DD..where are you.. Mom is going to kill me agar tum yanha jaldi nahi aaye to...
DD said something to him... he ran his finger thorough his hairs..

Neil : DD.. what is it.. can't you handle a girl...

DD: ....

Neil : okay fine.. give her phone..I'll talk to her... at that time Avni comes there.. she was going to the kitchen but she spotted him and hear him saying...

Neil : Ri.. my baby... I'm really sorry i left without meeting you... plzz forgive me.. last time i promise it won't happen again... plz...

RI : ......

Neil : plz.. Riya.. I'll make your favourite hot chocolate for you... plzz forgive me.. Plz... pretty plz...he pleaded sweetly.. and even pout too...

Avni was standing there still listening to his convo...

Avni's Pov :

He is speaking soo sweetly and that too with a girl... he never even said hii without irritating me and here he was even telling her to make her favourite hot chocolate... who the hell she is... is she is his girlfriend.. but wait what about soniya.. he said Riya over the phone.. did he breakup with her... maybe because he even lied to her at kunj Bhai's wedding... it's not that I'm feeling bad for her... she is a bitch... she gave me a glare... ahh.. forget about her... Now who's Riya... is she his new girlfriend... hawww Babaji how many girlfriend does he have... shameless idiot... But wait why do I care... use jo karna hai wo kare.... but he didn't mention about having any girlfriend... and and and he flirt with me also.... oohh and how can i forget about the punishment... he want me to kiss him despite having a girlfriend...cheee... this Shameless Monkey... what he think of himself... Zac Efron...that every one fall for his charm... huh!! ....