Episode 13

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!!
____________

Malhotra Mansion :

Neela ma was pacing left and right in the living room...

Abeer : Ma chill.. don't worry... wo aati hi hogi....

Neela ma : chill.. Abeer tumhe pata hai use kitni baar maine bola tha jaldi aane ko par nhi wo meri sunti kaha hai....

Abeer : I just talk to Shekhar and he said she already left... must be stuck in the traffic... you don't take tension and sit... and he made her sit on the couch...

Neela ma : Abeer wo log aate hi honge... but he cuts her off..

Abeer : I know ma wo log aate hi honge isiliye aap plz tension mat lo.. I'll again call her you just sit and relax...

Neela ma : but..

Abeer : No but vut.. you just relax... and you are behaving like uski shaadi hai 10 minute me or wo aai hi nhi ho... chill it's just a dinner.... wo aajayegi...

Neela ma : Abeer plzz tum use call karo...

Doorbell rangs!!!

Abeer : lo aa gai aap ki ladli...

Neela ma : ruko ise to me batati hun... and went to open the door....
Abeer chuckles...

He was going towards entrance but his phone rings... he look at caller ID..
Avni..

He peeks at entrance only to spot Khanna Family at the door... he quickly went to the kitchen...and attend Avni's call....
___________

At the door :

Neela ma : areey Bebe shweta jii... aaiye..

Bebe : hello ji kaisi ho..?? and hugs her... shweta also greeted her...

Neela ma : I'm fine Bebe aap bataiye..

Bebe : hum bhi thik hai...

Meher and Neil enters...
Meher hugs Neela ma from behind...

Meher : hello Neela ma.... how are you..??

Neela ma : I'm very good mera baccha... and kiss her forehead...

Meher : ok Now come meet Bhaii..
She took her towards Neil...

Meher : Bhaii she is Neela ma.. my mother-in-law... and Neela ma he's my bhaii Neil.. Neil khanna..

Neil bent down to take her blessings... she bless him...

Neela ma : plzz you all come inside...

They all came inside and settled in the living room....

All elders went busy in chit chatting...
And Meher was busy with her phone....leaving Neil alone for dying in bore.....
___________

At kitchen :

Abeer attends Avni's call....

Abeer : tu hai kaha... sab already dinner pe aa gaye hai.. Or maa bohot gusse me hai...tujhe pata bhi hai... now don't came to me for helpp.. I'm not gonna take your side this time...

Avni : sh..sh.. Bro.. atleast let me speak... I'm stuck in the traffic but don't worry I'll be there in ten... ok byy.... And she cut the call..

Abeer : Avni.. Av.. ughh...ye ladki bhi naaa.. sunti hi nhi hai...
He again peeks and look at khanna Family who are already settled in the living room...
He get a glimps of Meher and says... "hayy".... and place his hand on his heart.... when his phone pings...