Episode 40

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
______________

Roses are red, my face is too,
that only happens when I'm around you.

Avni : And second, a day without you all. She answered when Abeer raise his eyes for the second wish.

Rohan : A What.?

Avni : yeah, a day specifically tomorrow without you all, means no baatein, no phone calls, or messages or anything at all. Basically a girl's day out. Where we can do whatever we want. Meet whoever we want to. Talk to any one we like and also can find some cute handsome and sexy guys if we want.

Avni crosses her arms against her chest smiling evilly looking at their shocked faces.

Neil : you're not going for this girl's day out, right. He asked hopefully making the boys come out of the shock land.

Avni : Why, am I not a girl.? She asked giving him a sharp look pushing his hand away from her shoulder.

He can melt her with his sweet sugary talks and heart tingling smiles but how can she forgets his teasing and blackmailing she had gone through the whole day.

She understand she did few wrong things yesterday but she was drunk. You can't expect a drunk person to be in sense.

Neil : Yeah,.. No, I mean I didn't do anything but. He defend himself.

Avni : oh yeah, you clearly have done nothing, I believe you. She rolled her replying him sarcastically.

Avni : Be happy that I haven't ask your card. She continue looking at him.

Neil : um.. I won't mind, you can take it if you want. He lean sideway on the counter with a grin and wink at her.

She narrowed her eyes at his sudden flirty behaviour, and before she could retort something Abeer butted in.

Abeer : are you trying to flirt with my sister.? He narrowed his eyes and lean to the counter trying to be intimidate.

Neil : well she is my fiancée and I can do whatever I want. He retort back.

Avni : I am not. Did you forgot we are taking slow steps, boyfriend.? She whispered wiggling her eyes.

Neil : That's not how you were behaving yesterday, girlfriend. He smirked at her making her smile drop instantly.

Neil : and even though we're taking things at a slow steps I've got the right to flirt with you mi novia. He whispered back with a mischievous smile.
(My girlfriend)

Zach : What are you murmuring guys speak loud.

Neil turn to Abeer and gave him a smirk.

Neil : something personal, you don't want to hear it, do you.?? He wink at him while the rest three almost laugh looking at Abeer's distasteful face,and Avni's widened eyes.

DD : umm.. if everything is settled down then can we meet them. He asked breaking Abeer's glaring session.

Avni : yeah, you can.

As soon as these words left her mouth the four desperate husbands run outside the kitchen leaving her alone with her Idiot.

Avni turned to Neil who was already looling at her after everyone left.

Avni : what the heck was that. She smack his arm.

Neil : Truth. He simply answered.

Avni : whatever... She rolled her eyes.