Episode 27

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_____________

Neil went behind Avni who was going upstairs...He Silently follow her..

Avni was going towards he room when She feel someone following her. She turned around but found no one. She get scared because she did heard footsteps.

Avni : Koi Nahi hai Avni..koi nahi.. sirf Shoes ko safe place par rakh or bhaag yanha se..she talk to herself. When she heard chuckling sound...

Neil who was hiding behind the pillar chuckles seeing her blabbering to herself...

Avni : Haww.. ye hasne ki awaz kaha se aai ab... she look her and there to find someone when her phone beeps and she jump on her place in fear..but then calm down a little when she see it's her phone. She check her phone and it was Sunheri msg saying her to come fast. She shook her head and went towards her room..

She entered the room and and was searching for a place to hide the shoe..

Neil : Need any help.. he said from behind leaning against the door..
She jumped in fear and turned around.. she sighs in relief
thanks Babaji it's not some Ghost..

Avni : what the hell.. why you scared me like this idiot..
He just smile sheepishly..

Avni : Why did you come here..

Neil : ohh.. I want something..

Avni : whatt.. she asked narrowing her eyes..

Neil : the thing which is in your hand..
He said pointing towards her hands..

Avni : do I look like a dumb.. what made you think that I'll give you shoes.. she asked him.. He come forward and stand in front of her little closely..

Neil : I'm not talking about the shoes..

Avni : Then.. she asked confusingly..

Neil : This.. he said and snatched her phone..

Avni : what the-.. but he run away from there before she even complete. she run behind him or tried to because her Lehenga is not that comfortable for running..

He run across the lobby and went in one of the guest room. She dashed in the room while panting. She look here and there but he was not there..

Neil : Looking for me Junglee billi.. he whispers in her ears from behind making her shriek loudly...

Avni : Stop scaring me you idiot.. and give me my phone back... she said and was about to grab her phone but he was quick to pull it back.. he sat on the armrest of couch..

Neil : you know what happened just..

Avni : no i don't know.. and give me my phone back..

Neil : Arreyy listen na..

Avni : What..

Neil : Tum haar gai ho..

Avni : Hein.. what are you talking Neil..

Neil : Remember tumne kaha tha that I'm obsessed with my hair and it's one of my weaknesses..

Avni : yeah toh..

Neil : well apparently you challenge me that I won't be able to find any of your weakness.. But here I did.. he said waving her phone... you're obsessed with your phone as much as I'm with my hair... he said giving her a teasing smile... she rolled her eys at him

Avni :Okay fine you win.. Now give me my phone back..

Neil : Not easily.. and you know the punishment which we have decided for the loser.. he said getting up from the armrest and started walking towards her...