Episode 39

🙈🙈🙈

SORRY FOR THE DELAY..

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
__________

I have passed by many eyes,
But I only got lost in yours.

Neil : Junglee billi come down right now. He scolded Avni but she ignore him and try to stood upon the top of the car.

Neil : Avni you'll fall, get down. He again try but it also went in vain, he sigh but his reflect works immediately when a shriek came out from Avni's mouth and she stumble down the car. He holds her before she touch the ground and hurt herself.

He, with a lot of difficulty had handle the little drunk trouble till Marc come with the car and once he came, Neil had to deal with another difficult thing, to make his drunk Junglee billi sit inside the car.

She had gone far to think the bouncer of the club as hulk. She even stated that hulk might have drunk poison that's why he converted from green to brown.

The bouncer was almost burst out but thankfully he had known Neil and everything got settled but still Avni was non stop laughing and keep saying how hulk drunk poison and transform himself or he might be his twin brother who wants hulk to die.

But Neil manage to pull Avni to the car and take everything under control but then again if you have a drunk person in a car nothing works smoothly.

Avni in the mid of the drive suddenly demand pizza, coke, french fries and a lot more. And getting denied by the zaalim bulldozer driver as she is calling him, she threatened to jumped out of the car.

Neil ignore her comment and continue driving until the drunk trouble beside him literally open the car door.

He had to hold Avni from jumping outside as he pull break jerking the car.

And here they are outside a McDonald where he parked his car in a secluded place.

But again leaving a drunk Avni alone even for 5 minutes is not a good thing. And here she tried to climb upon the car when he was away.

She is literally too handful but nothing he can't handle.

Neil look down at her who was laughing so loudly after falling down the car.

Neil : you, Junglee billi, will suerly give me heart attack by the end of the night.

Avni : Neilll, I want to see sky, let me gooo... She wriggle in his amrs to get free.

Neil : you'll see sky even from the ground, no need to climb the car.

Avni : No I need to, I want to sit there, let me go. She punched his shoulder constantly and keep telling him leave her.

His hand already got a lot of scratch from her already when he tried to make her sit inside the car. And now the punches.

Avni : Let me go Idiot. I want to sit on the top of this beauty. Let me go bulldozer.

She kept wiggling in his arm and with her continues torture on his shoulder and arms it become difficult to handle her.

Neil : I'm giving back the pizza and all the other thing you asked for to the staff if you don't stop now. He said in a strict voice.

Avni stop wiggling and look at him with a sad pout forming on her lips.

She pushed him away and start walking in the opposite direction.