Chapter 41

Cyan's POV

"Noona, come on, we have to get ready!" I yelled trying to wake her up. She just groaned and slowly got up. "Come on, JB Oppa said we all have to go to dinner tonight." With that, she immediately jumped up and ran to the bathroom to shower. I guess she's excited. But I need to go get ready. I already showered and only needed to, you know, get dressed and do my hair and make up and everything. I decided on my favorite dress. It stopped right above my knee and was a deep purple with sparkles on the bottom. I had black heels to wear with it and all silver jewelry. I decided on light make up to bring out my eyes and decided to straighten my hair. All ready. I went to Noona's room and knocked on the door. "Kota, are you ready? It's almost time to go." I said and she walked out. She looked amazing. She has darker make up on, but it compliments her. She also has a strapless blood red dress on, with a black belt around the waist. It stopped mid-thigh and was ruffled. She had her black, suede wedges on and black jewelry, besides the necklace with Mark's name. She looked absolutely stunning. "Come on, let's go. The boys are waiting for us." I said and we made sure we had everything and left.

Jackson's POV

"Do you really think she'll like it?" I asked Jr. He nodded and smiled. "Shell absolutely love it. Shell know how much everyone loves her and it will give her strength." he said. I smiled and heard the doorbell ring. JB answered the door and two beautiful girls walked in. It was Cyan and Dakota. Cyan looked amazing. But Dakota. She completely took my breathe away. I have never seen anyone so beautiful. I went and hugged them both and Mark came out. He looked stunned. Bro, same reaction. Him and Kota hugged and smiled. "Ready to go everyone?" JB asked. We all nodded and left.

--20 minutes later--

We arrived and everyone was trying to act normal. I understood their excitement though. JB went in first to "find our seats." We agreed I'd walk Kota in while everyone hid. We waited a few minutes so we could go in in pairs. When it was finally our turn to go in, I put a blind fold on Kota. "Surprise" I whispered and led her in. When we got to the proper place, I took off her blind fold and everyone jumped up and yelled surprised. She looked a bit stunned then smiled and started crying. "Awe, it's okay babe" Mark said and hugged her. JYP Hyung walked up and patted her shoulder. "Did you do this?" she asked. He smiled and hugged her. "Thank you so much" she said and cried a little more. After everything, the party went on. Reunions, catching up, singing, dancing, basically everything.

Dakota's POV

Jesus Christ I'm tired. I sat and watched everyone party. I was so happy and so grateful to JYP Oppa for this. I couldn't remember the last time I saw B.A.P or EXO or any of them. Apparently Mark noticed I had left the party and joined me. "Something wrong? Do you not like the party?" He asked. "No no, I absolutely love the party and I'm beyond happy that all these people came. I'm just tired." I explained. "Well, wanna sneak out and go home?" Mark asked. I nodded and grabbed my shoes. He called the driver to bring us home....... As soon as we got there, I changed in pajamas and went straight to Mark's bed. "You really are tired, huh?" He taunted. He crawled into bed next to me and cuddled me. I turned around to face him. We just stared at each other until he kissed me. It was a quick little kiss. Then again. But this one was filled with passion. The kiss was getting hotter and filled with lust and......um...... your imaginations can take over from here ;D