Chapter 6

Jackson's POV

When we got into the resturant, Dakota sat next between Mark and I. I noticed Dakota's accent more since she's speaking more english. When she was ordering her meal, I noticed the other members staring at her, looking a bit confused. Dakota and Mark must have noticed too because they soon went outside. "Why were you guys staring at her liike that? I think you madde her uncomfortable." I stated. "She speaks funny hyung. Like, did you hear how she pronounced regular? It's not normal hyung." Bam Bam said. I explained that that's how they talk where she is from and that they made her uncomfortable as hell. Mark and Dakota soon came back when the food arrived. She looked happier. I gave the members the look to make sure they apologized for making her uncomfy. She said it was fine and even asked if they would like to hear more of her accent. She was laughing with them and looking so happy. After dinner, we went back to the dorm. Dakota had agreed to stay the night and said she had packed just in case. She is so cute. I think I'm falling in love.....

Dakota's POV

I went to their dorm. It was pretty small but it made me comfortable. "Where can I change?" I asked JB. He led me to the bathroom. "We will be waiting in the living room, arasso?" I changed into my favoritee pjs. Gym-like short shorts and an oversized t-shirt. The shorts were so short and the shirt went past them, it looked like i was only wearing the shirt. And I will let them think that. I walked out into the living room and only Jackson was there. He looked at me with a surprised face. "Y-you look um..... sexy.. with just that shirt" he said. I blushed and asked him where I could put my bag. He took it and placed it, in what I think, was him room. I sat there waiting for everyone to come back. I wennt over and looked at their movie cabinet. I saw a dvd I really wanted to watch. "The Woman in Black." My absolute favorite scary movie. Being the midget I am, I couldn't reach it. I tried to stretch for it and still couldn't get it. I suddenly felt two strong arms lift me up to grab. It was Jackson. Wearing a white wife-beater. THOSE ARMS THOUGH. "You wanna watch that out here? I figure we can set the living room up so we can all sleep out here." he said. I said sure and sat down. He sat a little ways away from me. I decided to sit a certain to make it look like I am only wearing this shirt. I couldn't wait to see everyone's reaction. Jackson moved a bit closer to me, so much so only one other person could sit next to me. Basically everyone saw me and blushed. Then Mark came in last. He blushed then smiled softly. So cute. He sat right next to me and  whispered in my ear. "Stop being so sexy." he said. I wasn't trying to be. I just like embarassing people. That was my oblective. So we started the movie. I still jumped even though I know exactly what was going to happen. I saw everyone else jump and silently laughed to myself. JB said it was time for bed when the movie ended and he shut off the lights. I was still between Mark and Jackson but I didn't mind. I just kept thinking. I don't know how to deal with these emotions. Jackson is being so sweet but I've loved Mark since the beginning. As I was drifting into dreamland, I heard someone say "One day, I will make you mine." I also felt someone kiss me on the cheek before my amazing sleep.