Chapter 13

JB's POV

Truthor Dare. Another game that ruins friendships besides monopoly. But surprisingly. it was pretty fun. Jr and Bam Bam had to be duct taped togeher for an hour, I sadly had o drink a cup of hot sauce, and Yugyeom had to hide Dakota's Dots. Poor boy. Then the giant question came. "Dakota, if you could date anyone in this room, who would it be?" Jackson asked. After seeing how him and Mark act towards her with all the gifts earlier, t was obvious they both liked her. I also think she was a little confused with her feelings about them. She didn't want to answer. But Jackson, being himself, kept asking, pushing her to answer. She looked like she was about to cry and she ran out. "Jackson, why did you keep asking her? She didn't want to answer so she didn't answer." I stated while running after her. Oh my god that really did some damage because I found her. In a corner. Crying.

Dakota's POV

After running out of their dorm and probably making the biggest fool of myself, I found a nice hallway corner. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Why did he have to keep asking? I mean, he might like me since he kept pushing for an answer, but that's no excuse. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I saw JB and he came and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Shhh, it's alright. I know Jackson can go overboard sometimes. I'm sorry he did that" he said. "I don't understand why he didn't stop. I looked uncomfortable. And I couldn't answer because I donn't know. I kinda like him but I like Mark too. They're both so sweet. What should I do Oppa?" I asked after finally calming down. He didn't respond but he gavve me a sad look. Why are boys and feelings so difficult?

Jackson's POV

As  soon as JB left, I realized I really screwed up. I was about to go after them when Mark grabbed my wrist and held me back. "Why did you do that Jackson? Couldn't you tell she was getting uncomfortable?" cyan asked while giving me a death stare. To be honest, I don't know why I kept asking. I felt awful. I went and got my shoes when Jr stopped me. "You are not buying her anything else. Buying her all that was overboard. I know you made her upset but just because she's like that doesn't mean you need to go off and buy her stuff. Just let JB handle and let her cool down. Yugyeom, why don't you go find her bag of Dots you hid and I'll make some more coffee" Jr. said. He was right. I just needed to wait for her to come back so I could talk to her. Should I also confess? Or wait for a better time?