Chapter 4

Hey. So I was proof reading my story and realized I made some mistakes with spelling. I type too fast to realize I'm making these mistakes. Please point them out so I can be more careful next time. :)

Dakota's POV

"Whatcha reading there?" I heard the voice say. I removed the hand to see Jackson standing in front of me. I told him that I was reading "Looking for Alaska" since the other book i read by John Green was amazing. I looked around to see six other boys. I was so excited since I loved them so much. They all walked in front of me. That's when I saw my ulimate bias. Mark. I had loved  him ever since debut. I loved his red hair and his deep voice just catured my heart. Not to mention, he was adorable. I felt my cheeks heat up as they introduced themselves. Most of them had different hair because of the comeback. Jackson, Jr., and Youngjae all basically had the same hair color. Only Jackson's was cut different. Youngjae's hair only lost the little bit of blue it had before and it was styled up, the same as Jr's. Bam Bam, Yugyeom, JB, and Mark all had diffrent hair. Bam Bam was now blonde, which complimented his darker skin tone. Yugyeom and JB seemed to have switched hair colors. Though, the maknae looked adorable with silvery hair. Mark's hair was just amazing. It was a nice auburn color with a hint of red. It looked more red in the light. Jackson suddenly said "This is one of the girls I told you giys about. Her name is Dakota. Cyan couldn't come because she wasn't feeling well." "Well, she is cute. You didn't lie about that." Jr. stated. Everyone agreed. Except maybe Mark. He just kept staring at me and smiling to himself. A little while later, we headed to the theater. I was about to grab my wallet when Mark suddenly came up and paid for me. My cheeks turned as red as his old hair color. I thanked him and went to get my favorite candy. Dots. I could live off of these things. We headed into the movie. Apparently, we are going to watch "The Conjuring." I love horror movies but not really with guys. I sat between Jackson and Yugyeom.  Jackson suddenly whispered "Just tell me if you get scared. I'll protect you." He is so sweet. It's cute. About halfway through the movie, I was scared shitless. Jackson had his arm around me and I kept burying my face into his chest. He smelled amazingly like cologne and his natural scent mixed. It gave me butterflies. Who do I like though....

Mark's POV

As soon as I saw her, I loved her. Her plump, pink lips, beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and dark hair. She's shorter than me, but I love it. She also looked a bit curvy. And she likes reading!! She was sort of quiet, but it was okay. Jackson told us about how she dropped her r;s when she spoke too. It sounded adorkable. Yes, I said that. No, I don't care if you judge me. When we arrived at the theater, I saw she was about to pull her wallet out. I quickly walked over and paid for her ticket. She thanked me quietly and went to go buy candy. I love how she walks. So calm, yet quick. I saw she bought Dots. I shall make a mental note that she likes Dots. When we sat down for the movie. I was 3 seats away from her. I kept looking at her to see if she was okay. I noticed Jackson's arm was around her and she was hugging him. Was she scared? Either way, it's me she should be hugging. I felt a small pang of jealousy hit me. I decided too just let it be for now. Besides, I;ve never really believed in love at first sight, so this will probably go away. 

So, I've decided that the story will only be told from 6 points of veiw. Dakota, Jackson, Mark, Cyan, JB, and no one's. I will update later when I get up from my nap :D Annyeong :)