Chapter 42

Mark's POV

I woke up with Kota in my arms again, but it felt different this time. She looked peaceful, but a bit too peaceful. And she felt cold. I shook her a bit. "Kota? Kota, babe, wake up." No response. I started to get worried. I got up and ran out to get JB. "Hey wassup?" He said. "Dude, something is wrong with Kota. She won't wake up and she feels cold." With that, he instantly ran into my room while I paced the living room. He came back out with a devastated look. "Hyung I'm so so sorry" was all he said before I broke down crying. I couldn't lose her now. Not after everything.

JB's POV

Everyone started coming out of their rooms, looking confused. They all looked at me then saw Mark. They looked at me again and I nodded slightly. Everyone just broke down then. Jackson collapsed and was screaming. Youngjae was hugging Jr, both of them sobbing. The maknaes were hugging too, not completely wanting to accept what happened. And Cy, she just looked like she didn't know what to do. I walked over to her and hugged her and she instantly broke down and started crying. None of us knew what to do now. We thought we would have more time. I texted Jay and told him the news and started funeral plans. I never thought I'd have to do this now. I went to JYP Hyung later on and talked to him about what happened. He gave his condolences and said to take time to grieve and that he'll pay for the funeral fully. I thanked him and went back to the dorms to find everyone just sleeping. Kota had been taken out to the funeral home a while ago. All that's left is to say goodbye for a final time.