Chapter 17

Cyan's POV

As Yugyeommie and I were walking around, looking for my idiot best friend, I recieved a text from JB. We found the byung-shin. She's with Mark. You two get back quickly so we can go back to sleep quickly, arasso? Saranghaeyo jagiya<3. Ugh, he's such a dork. But he's adorable so that makes up for it. As we were walking back, I noticed Yugyeom looked a bit sad. "What's up with you, chingu-yah?" I asked him. He just shook his head and kept walking. I won't question anymore since he looks a bit tired but I will definately have to keep an eye on him. As we were walking, we were greeted by Bambam and Youngjae. "Yo, Bammie, get your butt over here for a minute jebal" I said. Ew, my attitude though. How does Dakota put up with me? Oh yeah. I'm the bestest friend EVAH. I asked Bambam about Yugyeom and if anything was wrong. He said that Yugyeom has been looking gloomy and down for a bit whenever they are in their room but he won't tell him what's wrong. I decided to just investigate tomorrow since we arrived back to the dorm, I noticed some people were already back. I saw JJ Projects shoes. I also noticed Squishy's signature Osiris' and Mark's shoes next to hers. So, all we're missing now is Jackson.  Where is that idiot? I am not going on another idiot search. One is enough for tonight. Whatever, he'll be back. All I care about right now is snuggling back into bed with my dork.

Jackson's POV

I don't know what to do. Seeing that just kind of killed me inside. But I have made up my mind. I am going to confess. I have a plan. I am going to invite her to dinner in a week. Cyan will know about this and take her out shopping for a nice outfit. I will arrive with her favorite flowers and take her to a nice resturant. After, I will take her back to the park where we met and we shall walk around for a bit. Then, I will pull out a single red rose and tell her. Is it too cheesy? I really hope not. I'll probably ask Cyan tomorrow her opinion. But for now, I should just go back to the dorm. After chasing that beautiful pabo, I'm tired. 

Mark's POV

After we arrived home, I took away the rest of Dakota's coffee and Dots. "No more until you've slept for a solid 7-9 hours. Especially after tonight. I will be right back, I just need to hide this candy." I told her. She just nodded and sat on the couch. I poured out her coffee and put the Dots in my room under all the accessories Jackson and I have. I think we learned our lesson and owe everyone an apology. No more caffiene for Dakota. Or atleast, not that much. But, I realized something. I love her. The way she acts, speaks, walks, everything. I've seen her with almost every emotion. Sad, happy, hyper, almost angry. I need to confess to her. I don't know when or how, but it has to be soon. I wonder if Jackson is thinking about confessing. But I'll have to talk to Cyan about some stuff. And JB and Jr. have to help. Maybe Youngjae can sing something for her too since I do more rapping. I'm so excited yet nervous. What if she doesn't feel the same?......