Chapter 15

Mark's POV

My eyes were swimming in tears as Dakota finished her story. I looked around and saw a few members cheeks stained with tears. I got up and hugged Dakota. "I'm sorry you went through all that. But I'm glad you did" I whispered. Everyone else got up and hugged her also. I heard some sniffles from some guys. Amazing that one small story can do this to the amazing Got7. Cyan went and got some tissues so we could wipe our cheeks. We all let go and sat back down for a bit. I checked the time. 11:10pm. "EVERYONE GET READY TO MAKE A WISH!" I screamed. We all closed our eyes and wished. "So, who's staying up with me tonight since you idiots decided to get me all this sugar?" Dakota asked. "How about the idiots that bought you the sugar stay up?" JB stated. Fuck. "Arraso" Dakota and Jackson said in unison. Double fuck. She's already hyper enough without sugar. Everyone started walking to their rooms, except Youngjae. He went towards me and Jackson's room. "Where are you going bro?" I asked. He pointed at JB. Cyan was standing next to him. OOOOOOHHHH I see what's going on here. I went back to the living room where Dakota was...... attempting to dance. She had put music on her phone and was trying to dance to Follow Me. She was so adorable. Jackson and I decided to do our raps for her. Oh god. Not this song. Not Growl. And there she goes again. It's going to be a long night.

2 HOURS LATER

Jackson is now passed out. That butt. Dakota is still eating Dots like a madwoman and dancing. Right now, Girls Girls Girls. I decided to take a break and grab a snack from my room. Mmmm. Twix. I started walking back to the living room when I noticed something. It's quiet. Too quiet. I ran to living room to find Dakota not there. I checked all the rooms. Even the restroom, knocking obviously. I noticed a small piece of paper with writing on it. Mark, I wanted to go for a walk. Idk where though... Come find me!!!

-Dakota

Fuck. Fuck. Fucky Fuck. I ran around and woke everyone up. Time to go search for a hyper idiot who will run anywhere. Oh joy.