Chapter 14

A new chapter! This chapter doesn't really have anything happen except for a new band is formed! I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm updating a little quick now but I don't know how fast I will be next time. These Lemonheads will be heading for Europe soon! What will happen? You'll see.

Stella POV

I slammed the door of the car and banged my head on the steering wheel. How could I have been so stupid! He's with Jules, I guess I forgot. Oh who am I kidding I just wanted to forget that he had Jules. I'm no one, he doesn't like me, well he did. No forget it, he doesn't like you. I sobbed until I heard a knocking on the window.

Mo POV

I saw Stella quickly run out but didn't see what happened before. I saw Olivia and dragged her out with me to find Stella. We checked each car until I almost gave up. "Hey Charlie, ya come out, we have an emergency." A minute later Charlie, Scott and Wen walked up to us. "What's wrong, did something happen?" They looked at me and Mo hushed them. Olivia looked at me curiously, I heard sobbing and as we walked we found the girl we were looking for. Olivia asked concerned, "is there anything else we can do?"

I knocked on her window and she looked at me with red and puffy eyed. We rubbed her back and took out tissues out of our clutches. What's wrong? I don't understand! My friend has been so torn up these days and I know that Olivia feels it too. I'm going to make her explain later but for now she needs comfort.

Suddenly my phone rang and One thing by One Direction my ring tone was really loud. I quickly picked it up, "Hello, yes baba, yes baba, I'll be home soon, Stella will take me home, and there are no boys with me, alright I'll see you soon bye." Stella rolled my eyes at me in her raspy voice she said, "nice lying Mohini. We still owe the guys ice cream." We smirked at her she just wanted ice cream I could tell we got up and searched for an ice cream store nearby.

We settled in and I could tell Stella was drowning her sorrows in ice cream, which tasted great by the way. It's also really entertaining to see the guys make her laugh by doing the guys doing funny dances. I love being with the band, they know just how to make her feel but eventually I needed to go home so she drove all of us back. I told my baba that I forgot something in the gym and had to get it, he luckily bought it so I got into bed and enjoyed the comfort of my bed. I feel really bad for Stella but I'm so happy that I know that Charlie likes me, I feel like we could be something.

Scott POV

My phone rang to life and I almost wanted to throw it against the wall because it was so loud. Who's calling me at 9 in the morning on Saturday! Can't I just enjoy my sleep for once! I ruffle my hair and pick up. "Hello?"

"Hey man, can I ask you a favor?" I squinted the sunlight burns my eyes! "Ray? What do you want?"

A half hour later I was at our music auditorium with Ray, Jay (changed his name), Seth, Oliver and Shania here, basically the entire new mudslide crush band. "What do you want man?" I'm tired okay we came home late last night.

He grinned and put his arm around me talking to me in the corner, "here, be Justin and Seth's mentor for the guitar." I stared at him like he was crazy, "what makes you think I want to help you?" He sighed, "well the fact I was your first band mate and was your best friend we could work something out?"

I took his arm off me, "dude you made my girlfriend break up with me the first time and you bullied them! Why would I help you?" He crossed his arm stumped, I knew he was thinking about blackmailing me but what surprised me was he went over to Shania and spoke to her instead. From what I could see he pointed to me and was trying to get her to do something. She stomped her foot with her mouth agape and said no way. They got into an argument until she finally agreed to come over and talk to me.