before the Entrance exams

When midoriya got home from the beach, he saw that there were three men there.

Midoriya then panicked because he saw erasurehead. But he kept his calm, while he walked towards the adults.

Inko: this is principal Nezu.

Midoriya: oh. Nice to meet you sir.

He then bowed in respect. He was still a little panicked. However; he still remained calm towards the adults, but it was then they asked if they could have a minute with midoriya alone.

They left the living room and went into midoriya's room. Midoriya was embarrassed because he had a lot of all might merch.

( A.N. ever see captain America civil war? Spoiler alert. Lol)

Eraserhead: so you're a big fan of all might?

Midoriya: yeah... this is embarrassing. Excuse me for asking but, what are you doing here?

Toshinori: its simple.

He pulls out his phone and plays a clip of the spider vigilante swinging towards a thug webbing him up.

Toshinori: that's you right?

Midoriya: no. What are you tal-

Eraserhead: yeah.

Nezu: you are very skilled mr. Midoriya.

Midoriya: that's not youtube right?

Eraserhead saw a blue hood with shades of red poking out underneath his bed. And pulls it out. Midoriya then quickly grabs it and throws it in his closet. Midoriya was going to lie but sighed in defeat.

Nezu: so you're the vigilante?

Midoriya:.....yeah. I'm in trouble aren't I?

Eraserhead: not entirely. Anybody else knows?

Midoriya: other than mom, and now you? Nobody?

Toshinori: oh. So nobody else? Friends? Other family?

Midoriya: no.

Midoriya reached in his backpack to grab his web shooters so the web cartridges can be reloaded. Nezu sees and takes interest.

Nezu: is that a support item?

Midoriya: yeah. You see the web slinging? That's a power I don't have so I developed these web shooters.

Nezu: very impressive.

Midoriya: thank you.

Toshinori: and the mask, can you even see in the eyes?

Midoriya: yes. I can see through them but it's just that my sense have been dialed to eleven.

Midoriya was starting to calm down but was still confused of what the whole situation was all about.

Eraserhead: why are you doing this? What motivated you to be a vigilante?

Nezu: yes, please tell.

Midoriya: because, I've always wanted to fight crime as a hero. But 11 months ago my father was.... murdered.

They look at the teenager and felt bad for him.

Midoriya: and dad always told me that with great power comes great responsibility. So I try to live by those words.

They stare at midoriya in surprise, realizing how responsible he was. Toshinori and nezu then smiled at him.

Nezu: you seem like the right person to be a hero, are you applying for hero schools?

Midoriya: actually yeah, I'm applying for U.A.

Nezu: really? Then I wish you good luck at the entrance exams tomorrow mr. midoriya.

Midoriya: thank you sir. Oh can I bring my webshooters?

Eraserhead: you sure you wanna do that and expose your identity.

Midoriya: yeah. I feel like if I'm gonna go to U.A. I think it's about time I gave up on the entire vigilante thing. And I'm sure it's what dad would want.

Nezu: if you insist.

Midoriya: thank you sir. Hope to see you at U.A.

To be continued....