Battle training

It was the next day at U.A. it was finally hero basic training. Everyone was sitting in their seats waiting for the teacher, then all might came in.

All Might: I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!

midoriya was excited as was everyone else the class room.

Kirishima: woah, it's all might!

Kaminari: hey really is a teacher at U.A!

Tsu: is he wearing his silver age costume?

Ojiro: so retro. I'm getting goosbumps.

All might: WELCOME TO HERO BASIC TRAINING! THINK IT AS HERO 101 , WHERE YOU WILL LEARN THE BASICS OF BEING A PRO AND WHAT IT MEANS TO FIGHT FOR THE NAME OF GOOD! LET'S GET STARTED, TODAY'S LESSON IS.... BATTLE TRAINING!

bakugou: Fight training!

midoriya: training? I mean I've gotten plenty of practice so this should be easy.

All Might: BUT ONE OF THE KEYS OF BEING A HERO IS... LOOKING GOOD!

Then shelves holding briefcases came out of the wall. Each briefcase had a number on it.

All might: THESE WERE DESIGNED FOR YOU BASED ON QUIRK REGISTRATION FORMS AND REQUEST YOU SUBMITTED BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED! SUIT UP AND MEET ME AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS WHEN YOURE DONE!

Everyone: Yes sir!

After everyone changed in their costumes they met up at the training grounds where All Might had been waiting for them. All Might was pleased with them, but it was then a few students notice midoriya wasnt there.

Uraraka: wait, where's deku,?

Kirishima: yeah, doesn't he have a costume?

Midoriya: hey guys.

Midoriya came out of the shadows having everyone shocked of what he was wearing for fight training.

Uraraka: hey deku, you're wearing your vigilante costume?

Midoriya: yeah, I made a new one but didn't want to use it yet because I had to make some adjustments.
Uraraka: oh ok. I should've been more specific of what I wanted. This body suit is skin tight not really my style. Really embarrassing.

Midoriya then blushes as he saw what she meant. Luckily he was wearing his mask so no one could see it.

Midoriya: you don't have to be embarrassed you actually look... kinda cute.

Uraraka then blushes at what he said. But smiles and thanks him. They then went to all might where he would then start the lesson.

Iida: excuse me sir. This is the fake city from the entrance exams. Does that mean we'll be doing urban battles again?

All Might: NOT QUITE! TODAY YOU WILL . THIS IS HOW IT WORKS THE VILLAINS HAVE A WEAPON AND MUST PROTECT IT FROM THE HEROES OR KEEP THEM AWAY UNTIL TIME RUNS OUT, WHILE THE HEROES HAVE TO CAPTURE THE VILLAINS OR TOUCH IT!

Tsu: isn't this a little advanced?

All Might: TODAY YOU WONT BE FIGHTING ROBOTS BUT ACTUAL PEOPLE THAT IS THE FIRST STEP TO BEING A PRO!

Momo: do you decide who wins?

Bakugou: How much can we hurt the other teams?

Uraraka: do we have to worry about getting punished?