U.S.J attack pt.2

Midoriya fell through the portal about to fall in the water. He then shot a web at the ceiling but it was too late, he fell in the water. By the time he landed in the water his spider sense started to tingle, He looked around to see if anything was there and saw a shark/Man villain swimming towards him trying to attack. Midoriya then swam over the villain and kicked him he then started to swim away but the villain was catching up. Midoriya tried to use his webshooters to slow down the villain but it didn't work, the webbing spattered out of the the webshooter floated away. Midoriya was then concerned, but then Tsu came in and attacked the villain while grabbing midoriya and taking him to the boat. When they got on the boat midoriya had taken off his mask and just breathed for oxygen.

Midoriya:you. You saved my life.. asui...

Tsu: I told you to call me "Tsu".

Midoriya: sorry. But thanks. We gotta get outta here. Any ideas?

Tsu: No. Ribbit

midoriya then started to think of something. He remembers what the villain covered in hands said about all might and comes up with a theory.

Midoriya:

Tsu: What's up?

Midoriya: If they knew all might is a teacher at U.A. but, they didn't know he was here so what if they found a way to beat him?...

Tsu: you're right ribbit.

Midoriya: And we dont know what the villains are capable of.  Well not all of them at least, but theres one thing that is good. They sent you here asui.

Asui: What does that mean?

Midoriya: think about it. If they came here for all might they would've thought about what the students were capable of. If they knew that you had a frog quirk they probably would've sent you to the fire area.

Tsu: You're right. But They also wanted you too. Why would they have something against you?

Midoriya: probably because I'm the first vigilante that was able to avoid getting arrested, took down deadly criminals, and even made it to the media. Im gonna go with the first two facts .

Tsu: you probably took down members of the league of villains.

Midoriya: maybe. But we gotta get outta here now, we gotta see if our class mates need help.

Tsu: how? Ribbit.

Midoriya then tells her the plan and she grabbed on to him.

Midoriya: hang on tight.

Midoriya then jumped off the boat and started to swing to find other students.

( I'm not gonna have them fight the water villains, because I wanna get to the big fight. I'm sorry if you guys are upset about that)

Midoriya helped the other classmates then saw awizawa getting tortured by a giant bird villain with an exposed brain. Midoriya the swung at the villain from behind and kicked his head. Midoriya then back flipped off the villain and got in his new pose.

 Midoriya then back flipped off the villain and got in his new pose

( hes not wearing this suit)
The villain than turned around right as midoriya started talking.

Midoriya: Hey is that a beak or
Are you just happy to see... I am so scared I can't even finish my lame joke.

Awizawa: Midoriya, Get outta here...

Shigaraki: Ah, so this is the famous spider vigilante. I gotta say, I like the new look. I wasnt very amused with the old hoodie deal.

Midoriya: Really? fashion lectures from the guy wearing hands?

Shigaraki: well, you definitely like to talk. I've been wanting to meet you for a while, I have a friend who is so thrilled to getting to know you. I believe that he is very upset with you.

Midoriya: what, did I take his seat in the bullet train?

Shigaraki: oh ok. Making jokes about this huh? Well let's see how funny you are now. Nomu!

The bird villain released awizawa and charged at midoriya. Midoriya then charged he knew that the U.A staff would arrive soon. Although he had do to something about the Nomu.

Midoriya then flipped over the villain and webbed his back. But the nomu grabbed the web and yanked it towards him. Midoriya was flying at the nomu where he was ready to punch.

Midoriya: whoops.

Midoriya then webbed the roof and swung around the nomu. Then lunged at him activating his bioelectricity then webbed him. Midoriya began to spin and then tossed him in the sky sending him flying.

Shigaraki: NO MY NOMU!!!!

Midoriya: well, that takes care of tweetie. Now...

Midoriya then webs shigaraki and pulls him towards him.

Midoriya: What are your plans?

Shigaraki: To end All might. The symbol of peace. But you've terminated  that opportunity now so we'll kill You...

Shigaraki the placed a hand on midoriya's mask, then it turned into ashes. When shigaraki saw the face behind the mask he wasnt very pleased.

Shigaraki: A kid?! The greatest vigilante is just HIGHSCHOOL KID?!?!?

Midoriya: dont be so surprised. There are tones of kids here.

Shigaraki: I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! HE HAD MANAGED TO TRICK ME ALL THIS TIME.

Midoriya thinks: Jesus, this guys is like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Can say the same for bakugou from yesterday when he flipped out on me.

Midoriya the threw the hand guy and webbed him to the ground. Then he heard a booming voice.

All might: I AM HERE!!! WITH BACK UP!!!

midoriya turned around to see all might, iida, and the U.A. staff. The villains then panicked and the purple mist guy warped around shigaraki and teleported him somewhere else. Midoriya then webbed his face for a mask for when the cops got there.

The cops eventually arrived and took the remaining villains into custody along with nomu, But midoriya was still confused and wondering about what shigaraki said.

Midoriya thinks: who could possibly be after me?

Unknown to midoriya and the other individuals at the facility, A mysterious character was watching the whole thing from above the students .

???: this one's different. Similar to him but has more power. We will meet soon....

To be continued...