Page 6

Dear Diary,

Back to school 'cause it's Monday again. My weekend is quite exciting. All because of that new stranger that claims me as his girlfriend. Duh? For now, I consider him as my bestfriend. Just don't ask me why. He's good to me. That's all.

"Hey, beautiful. Ready for school?" I jumped out of shock. Tsk. Galing manggulat ng unggoy.

"Yeah. Let's go." Yesterday he was at my house and we decided to go walking in going to school today. So yeah, here we go.

"Hey. I offered my arm. Aren't you going to clung?" I rolled my eyes and give him a smack on his arm. He laughed and messed my hair. I continue to walk and suddenly, my phone vibrated. Arrrgh! Not again, Knight. Not this early. Don't ruin my day. I thought to myself. If this beast won't stop provoking me then I'll kick his butt when I meet him. Really. Tsk.

Good morning, princess. I'm finally home and I'm meeting you at the coffee shop at 12 o'clock. I know how excited you are while reading this /chuckles; See you, princess. Mwaaa! -K

I stopped. What? He's meeting me today? As in on this day? He should have informed me earlier. I'm not prepared. Arrgh. Kahit kailan talaga, Knight. Nakakainis. Tsk. Bakit nga ba ako naiinis? Eh diba ito naman ang gusto ko. Ang makita siya at makuha na ang phone ko. Kinakabahan ako. Bakit ganun? Mukha ba siyang manyak? Or something? Kinakabahan talaga ako eh. Baliw ka na naman, Heaven. Hmp. I wonder how he looks.

"You okay?" Nabalik ako sa reality nang biglang magsalita si Cydryx. Ow. Just a message from him and he already occupied my mind. Ghad. What's happening to me?

"Uh.. yeah. We better keep going. I don't wanna be late today." I smiled before walking fast. I think going to university is really a bad idea. I better stay at home and be homeschooled.

*****

My heart started to race as the bell rings, telling me it's already lunch time. I hate it. So many thoughts have been running through my mind.

"Ms. Urschel. The dean wants to meet you today. Please proceed to the office." I nodded at his words and headed to the office. I told Cydryx not to wait for me. At first, he disagreed but said yes anyway. He's hanging out with his other friends.

I'm on my way to the office. I can't take my eyes off of his' phone. I'm absolutely waiting for his text. Duh? I don't want to go to our meeting place first. I hate that. I was too busy checking out the phone and I bumped into a hard chest. I'm pretty sure this is a guy. I looked up and was completely amazed by his image. Oh, please. Help. He looks so perfect. His eyes were so attractive. His pointed nose and his kissable lips. It's like I'm looking at a work of art.

"You okay, miss?" He said softly as he waved his hand in front of me. His voice is somewhat familiar. Oh, beym. This is not me. Arrgh. He's a stranger. Tsk.

"Uh.. Yeah. I'm sorry. I got to go." I looked down and started to walk. That guy must feel so proud of himself 'cause I almost drool over him. Some guys are just so egotistical. I told myself. Ikr.

"Good morning, madam. Mr. Rodriguez told me to come and meet you here today." I greeted her and smiled. I know this is all about that tutor thingy.

"Yeah. I'm glad you've come. I just wanted to tell you that Mr. Lincoln is coming over. You will finally meet him. He'll be here in a bit. Let's just discuss about the matter." I nodded. My heart raced again. Meeting Knight and Mr. Lincoln today freaks me out. I don't know them both and I hate the fact that I need to deal with those dudes.

There was a complete silence and I hear the door opens. Is that the Lincoln guy? Ow. I just hope he's nice. Arrrgh!

I didn't look at him nor glance. He was sitted right in front of me. Then finally, our dean speak up.