Page 9

Dear Diary,

           My light mood evanesce the minute I saw a beast looking for something to eat in the kitchen. Now, I remember he's already my roommate. How unlucky can I get? Seeing his face is my hatest part of the day.

"Good morning, princess. You got up a bit late. Here, take this." He handed me a sandwich. Just this for breakfast? I can't stand it. "Only this?" He nodded and took the last bite to his sandwich. He smiled. He looked so happy. "Yup. Because you got up late and I don't know how to cook so bear with it." He said calmly but I can see the excitement in his eyes.

"Sorry. I'm too tired to get up today." I used my dance practice as an excuse. The truth is, I want him to go to school first. I don't wanna go with him. I need time to be alone too. I can't manage to be with him every minute of the day. He's my housemate anyway. We'll see each other more often.

"I see. Hurry, we might be late." He pulled me closer to him and whispered, "You look beautiful today." His sexy voice sent shiver to my spine. I can smell his manly scent. I pushed him away. "Shut up, Beast. We better go." I said and walk towards the door. I heard him murmur.

I was about to enter my car when he grabbed my arm. "Where are you going? I'm going to give you a lift today, princess." He placed his arm across my shoulder as we walk towards his car. I shot him a glare. "I have a car. I can go to school all by myself." I protested. He tightened his grip on my arm.

Nakabusangot akong pumasok sa kotse niya habang siya ay walang emotion. Sabay na nga kaming kumain, sabay pang pumasok. Kailangan ba sa lahat ng bagay magkasabay kami? Kapatid ko ba siya? Kambal? Tsk.

Tahimik lang ako. Sinalpak ko sa tenga ko ang earphone. Makikinig nalang ako ng music. Para na din hindi ko marinig ang mga sinasabi niya. Maya-maya, nakarating na kami sa school. Di pa rin ako umiimik. Bumaba na siya, nagpaiwan ako sa loob. Gusto kong mauna siyang pumasok.

"Ano pang hinihintay mo? Malelate ka na." I rolled my eyes. Bumaba na ako. I continued walking without minding his presence. Inakbayan niya naman ako. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

I noticed the students staring at us and I looked at Knight. I think he knows. Students start whispering. Tinanggal ko ang kamay niyang nakaakbay sakin and I frowned. He went closer and whispered. "Is it because they're staring and talking about us?" I glare at him. Doesn't make sense. "Us? No. What others think of me or US is none of my business." I continued to walk until I bumped into Cydryx. He was surprised to see me.

"Hey, Heaven. Where have you been? I missed you, missy." He hugged me. Tch. Another touchy guy. I hugged him back. "I don't." He pulled away from the hug and frowned. I chuckled. "Hey. I was just kidding. I missed you too. Let's go." He carried my bag and headed to our room, leaving Knight standing over there.

***

After class, I was thinking of things to do during weekends. Everything will change since I'm living with a beast. Well, as of what I've heard, he usually go out to see his girls or play basketball during weekend. But I don't really know. I can go see Cydryx and hang out with him. Don't wanna see that beast's ugly face. It would ruined my day. No, my whole life.

I stood up and sighed as the bell rings. Oh, speaking of the beast, he was standing right next to our room door, busy with his phone. I shrugged. Maybe he was waiting for someone else. I don't wanna assume that he's waiting for ME. 

I pass by him but he grabbed my arm. I looked at him but he didn't even bother to look at me and appreciate my presence. Duh, Heaven? Why would you demand? Because in the first place, you don't beg for his attention and you don't like his presence.