Chapter 4

ROSE POV

After a nice long cold shower which was at least 35 min or longer. I took one of Harleys long hoodies they fell to my mid thighs, and put on some shorts.

I entered the room seeing that harley putten the spider on the coach to rest.

Harley was now sitting on the wooden chair eating mac and cheese and watching some tiktoks.

"not only are you watching tiktoks without me but you are also eating mac and cheese without.... The betrayal" i said with a dramatic vouce and putting a hand over my head as i am going to faint from the shock.

He chuckled a bit and say "stop being a drama queen you bitch, u should be happy i saved some for you"

He gave me the plate next to him. Then i heard a groan coming from the spider.

He was awake now, and looked in pain.

No shit sherlock he was shot in the abdomen

I know bitch i am just shocked on how  he woke up quickly

He looked that he been awake for few minutes or so.

His eyes snapped to us when he said that we are looking at him, his eyes stayed on harley more tho..... Well both of them were gazing at each other to be honest.

I cleared my throat and they both snapped out of it and became a tomato.

Intresting

He coughed a bit and then tried to sit properly on the coach. Well key word TRIED.

He ended groaning in pain. "hey hey take it slow little spider" harely said trying to help him sit properly.

The spiders eyes became wide and said " w-what do you mean? " trying to act confused

" drop the dumb act, we both know that you are spider man, we had to take your suite off to fix your bullet wound" i said with a cold ton but became softer at the end.

He sighed, then his eyes snapped to his body looking at his clothes, well harleys clothes they bit bigger than him.

He looked at me and said " you changed my clothes??" well more like shrieked

"nope" i said popping the 'p',"harely did" gesturing to harely with my head.

They both blushed and looked down. Cute... But disgusting

"anyways" i said, his head snapped to my direction again, "why did you take the shot for me?" i said with no emotion

"i-i don't know to be honest, i just didn't want you to get shot" he stuttered at first and looked down.

I read his mind "i didn't want to repeat what happened before, i can't see another uncle ben getting shot infront of me and do nothing... I can't live with that"

We stayed in silence for few minutes, harley knew i read spiders mind.

"Thank u for saving my life spider" i said.

I started walking towards the mini kitchen. "Peter" he said "my name is peter".

I smiled a bit and said "rose winter" and continued my way to the kitchen.

I cam back few minutes later with 2 plates of Mac and cheese.

Harley was now sitting on the coach next to petter talking about star wars. I handed peter a plate and sat on the floor infront of them.

"geez another harely, that potato over here never stop talking about star wars" i said to peter while eating.

"ohh shut up you hoe, at least i am not obsessed britsh people who constantly tell the main character to not do something and that stupid bitch exactly do what he was told not to" he said in a mocking voice "and let's not forget about your dear draco"

"wait are you talking about harry potter? " peter asked looking at harley then me.

I noded and continue eating my mac and cheese.

"I love harry potter! But i am obsessed with star wars" he said

"HA, STAR WARS IS SUPREME BABY" harely said, well more like screamed, while doing his little victory dance.

"For fucks sake harls we can hear you perfectly fine no need to yell" i said

He just stuck his tongue at me and continued eating. Petere just chuckled at our childish behavior.

"so peter in what house are you in?" i asked

"I would like to think i am gryffindor but the harry potter quiz said i am hufflepuff" he said

"well you are brave like gryffindor but you are definitely a hufflepuff, i am slythrin" i said

"and i am ravenclaw i thought i was gryffindor before too" harley said

We continue talking and joking around till we finished eating.

I took the dishes to the kitchen and cleaned them, and then went back to the bous to find them cuddling on the couch asleep.

I smiled at that and went and got them a blanket and put it on them and left to sleep in my room , well not before i took a few  pics of them cuddling.

I am gonna tease the hell out of them with these pictures