Chapter 3

ROSE POV

Why the fuck did take  a shot for me??

Like bitch u don't go around sacrificing ur life for someone u meet only few minutes ago and the only thing you know about them is their name

I look down at him while dragging him out of the building. He zones in out but i think he will completely black out in few seconds.

He wouldn't survive if he continues to bleed like that and i left the car a couple blocks away from here

I only have one choice left....

HARLEY POV

I was laying back on the couch, eating mac and cheese, and waiting for rose to come  back. Which at least will 40 minutes or so.

5 minutes later

I heard the door of the warhouse open, i tensed seeing that rose won't be coming back till later.

I quickly grabbed one of the guns from under the couch. Rose hidden guns in every corner of the warehouse for cases like this.

I started walking to the door, both of my hands on the gun. My heart is beating loudly.

"for fucks sake rose you scared me" I sighed in relief when i saw it's rose, but then confused on why she came quick, i know about her teleporting abilities and she only do that on emergencies seeing she hadn't got the hang of it and it drain her quickly.

I stepped closer and looked the boy she is holding, he looks like he is around our age or younger, he have brown soft curly hair (well they look soft), he had long lashes and his eyes were closed but i bet they are beautiful, and  his lips,Oh my his lips i just wanna kiss them.

Then i looked at his  tight clothes red and blue, SPIDERMAN??! , but then i saw a big bloody gun wound in his abdomen

I felt angry and worried?! I shaked that feeling off.

"7 was 9, stitch him up" she said coldly, but then took a deep breath and said "please, i will explain later "

I took him from him from her and went over took him over to a big table.

Rose throwed everything on the ground, and gave me the emergency bag.

I was reculent to set him down, but i scolded myself quickly remembering that i don't even know his name and he is bloody bleeding.

I took his suit from his body, I saw multiple scars uncuts scattered around his body, and i got angry again.

Snap out it u idiot, you. Don't. Even. Know. His. Name

I took deep breath and started working on his gun shoot.

He groaned a but didn't wake up when i took the bullet from his body, or when i stitched up the wound and clean it just winced.

After i finished i look at rose who was stand nearby, looking if i need any help.

Even tho she looks exhausted and bloody

"hey witch i finished working on his wound he is okay now, be is gonna be asleep for a while now, how about you go take a shower you look like something that came out of a horror movie and you stink get out of here" i joked at the end

The corner of her mouth quirked up, but i saw the hesitation in her eyes.

"go ro, you need ro relax and rest for a bit, i will yell for you if i need anything, and i will watch over the little spider here" i said

She sighed and said "thanks i will take a shower and come back quickly" she was at the door when she turned around and said "catch"  and left  the room

I caught it, it was the flash drive, i looked at it and slumped on one of the wooden chair near the spider.