𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 🤭✨

May or may not have to rewrite this
whole shit of a book but,,, yeah❤️
im currently sick rn and writer's block
so slow updates as usual.
sorry 🙏

.
.
.

"Oh hey beetroot." George's gentle voice rang through your ears as you smiled softly. You currentky have your fancam on due to your fans asking for more of you.

Of course- you were a bit uncomfortable with it considering you don't really dress that good while streaming (just a pair of basketball shorts and an oversized shirt would do for you) but this time, you decided to dress up in a nice cottagecore outfit, With the flower crown and all the jazz.

"Hello, georgie. What are you up to?" You asked him as you hop on minecraft.

"Just bulding a hobbit house. Do you want to help?" George offered, you could feel him smiling from just the tone of his voice as you nodded.

"Sure, sounds fun." You accepted his offer as he told you his coords and quickly walked to the place after you got the server.

...

As your tiny legs drag you across the prime path, you ignore the shouting and chanting of a bunch of idiots in the background. Humming Silly girl by chole moriondo to ease yourself.

Arriving at your destination, you saw George busy with Callan helping him. The deer man notices you and tapped George's shoulder.

"Hm? What is it, Callan?" George said as his eyes finally met yours. His face flushed brightly as his eyes twinkled with an emotion you couldn't process in your head.

You shook your head and walked ovrr to George with a smile. "Heya! Seems like you already have a hand, might need another one if you'd like." You chuckled, pushing your hair back your ear.

.
.
.

George stared in awe as he pulls up your stream on his phone before muting hinself on stream and on discord.

He was one of the people from the SMP who watched your face reveal stream and seeing you in a cottagecore outfit and flower crown matched with your short hair.

He soon unmutes himself and the stream and cleared his throat. "-eorge?" Your  voice would call for him.

"S-Sorry! Just some, erm, problems." George chuckled nervously before coughing slightly again. "Anyways, how are you, Beetroot?"

SoftieTV_  donated $3!
oi back off uk thats my territory

George's eyebrows knitted in confusion before laughing. "Why hello Softie, Nice seeing you here."

"Wait- Softie's there?! Tell her i said hi!!" You franatically yelled from the other side of the call as George playfully rolled his eyes and laughs it off.

It was really a nice moment between you and him, other than Softie being a cock blocker but either way, nice.