𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘!

I havent played phasmophobia and
Only watched it so yeah ❤
Enjoy !!

.
.
.

Dream
Heya so
Me,sapnap,george and a few
Others are gonna play phasmophobia
And i was wondering if you wanna
Play with us? 👉👈

Dream
Say yes pls 🔫

You sat down at the kitchen, stuffing a spoonful of cereal in your mouth as you re-read the message.

"...Sabrina, what are you doing behind me?" You ask the devilspawn, turning around as you stared at her with a deadpanned look.

Sabrina was your Aunt's daughter who recently turned 13 and you were unfortunately choosen to babysit her for a week.

"Hand over your cereal, bitch." Sabrina threatens, pointing a toy gun at your face.

You only blinked and stared, regretting the decision you made on letting her stay for the week. You stand up and the bowl of cereal in the fridge and walk away.

"Tommyinnits are everywhere, jesus."

"What is a Tommyinnit? ..Y/n?"

.
.
.

Beetroot
Sure whats the game about btw

Dream
Ghost hunting
Still wanna come? :)

Beetroot
Yeah
I dont piss my bed like you do
Pissbaby

Dream
Ouch 💔

Dream smiles, laughing softly as he felt his cheeks flush red. Suddenly, his moment was interrupted when he heard someone coughing.

"What are you doing, Dream?" Sapnap asked teasingly, his voice ringing through out the call.

"Wh- None of your bussiness, Sapnap." Dream replied, his face flustered in embarrassment as he forgot to mute himself.

"Are you texting with that girl again? Beetroot, right?" George asks.

"What? No! I'm- I'm not!" Dream declines.

"Dream's a pussy, i swear. Just admit it, you pissbaby."

"I'M NOT AND I'M NOT A PISSBABY, SAPNAP-"

.
.
.

You set up the stream after you finished bickering with Sabrina.

As you joined the discord and lobby, you were happily greeted by Badboyhalo.

"Oh hi! You're beetroot! Do you remember me? I'm from Among us!" Bad exclaims, sounding excited.

You mentally aww'ed at his voice, as you watched him and Skeppy trap a bunch of kids in minecraft with Sabrina.

"Oh, yeah. Hi! I remember you. My cousin likes to watch yours and skeppy's videos." You smiled despite not having a camera.

"Wait, wait, wait. Your cousin watches us?" Another voice asked, you guessed it belongs to Skeppy.

"Yeah, she likes your videos a lot." You replied as you look at Sabrina who's currently playing minecraft on her phone. "Hey Rin-Rin! Wanna meet Skeppy and BBH?"