Decisions, Decisions

My parents, surprisingly, let me stay with Josh at our house until he had to go back to touring with the boys. It wasn't all fun and games prepping for a baby, especially when you're having 2.

We still had to set up the other crib, decorate the rooms, blah blah blah.

Most importantly, pick names for the babies.

I went upstairs and grabbed the book with baby names that Caitlin had given me a few weeks ago.

When I got downstairs, I handed the book to Josh. "Em, how many pages does this have?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, like more than a thousand?"

He looked at me in shock and put the book on the table. "And you really want to go through this whole thing? We have 2 months to choose names, not 2 years!"

"Joshy, we have more than enough time to choose names!"

"If you say so. Wait, what were our choices?"

We had made a list of 5 boy names and 5 girl names to pick from when we found out about the little ones. I got to choose the girl's name while Josh picked the boy's.

His choices for our little prince were Josh, Alan, James, Luke, and Dominic.

My choices for our little princess were Alicia, Jennel, Araceli, Sophia, and Camila.

"Josh, all of yours all white names." I laughed and gave him his paper with the names written on.

"You told me to pick 5, so I picked 5." He gave me the puppy-dog look that I just couldn't resist.

"Well then, I think we should have a little junior running around here."

"How about Alan? I think that's a good name for the little tike."

"Alan aka my first crush which never happened." He looked at me weird. "It's your choice babe."

We finally settled on a name for our baby boy after going back and forth through the list.

"Time for my choices!" I jumped excitedly and handed Josh my paper.

He examined it for a few minutes and we started our discussion.

"Well, we got the names!"

"Told you it wouldn't take long Joshy."

He pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. "Now, we still need to choose a color for their room."

"And pictures to hang up around the house."

"Anything it takes to call this home."

"Josh, home for me is anywhere you and me are together." I blushed a little.

"So if we walk around town and stop at a trash can, is it considered home?" Facepalm!

"It's official, you're the weirdo."

"Says the one who sang 'Josh Devine, he's so fine, he's so fine, he blows my mind' the first time we had sex."

Oh shit. I totally forgot about that.

"What can I say? You're fine as hell Joshy!"

He laughed and took my hand in his. "And you're fit as hell, Em." He started to kiss me and eventually his lips went down to my neck.

I moaned as he kept wandering my body. "J-Josh." I could feel him getting hard, but I didn't wanna risk it. "Babe?"

"What?" He kept going, kissing my arms, and trying to pull off my shirt.

"Two months." He stopped when he remembered we couldn't 'have fun'.

"I'll wait as long as I'll have to for you, love." He kissed my cheek and I felt myself blush.

"Let's just agree on one thing."

"What is it?"

"We aren't having anymore kids for a long while!"

He laughed and started to clean the mess we had made today. "We'll stop at 10."

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

"I'm kidding!" He came to sit by me again. "13."

"13 is the number of beatings you're going to get from my brothers if we have more kids."

We laughed and sat there for a while. Just sat, no talking, but it wasn't awkward.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Ready to bring Josh and Sophia into the world?" He smiled and rubbed my tummy.

"As long as you're by my side, I'm ready for anything."

-----

I'm gunna cry. 2 more chapters :(

We're almost to the end! Dx

Well, enjoy! Love you all so much! (: x