Finally!

Today was finally the day Josh was coming to Los Angeles! I couldn't wait to see him, especially since my week wasn't all that good.

Britney found out about everything, but I was the only one who knew everything that happened. Seriously, that chick can read minds or something. I guess she really is a witch...

While I was way into my thoughts I got a text. It was Josh.

'Hey Em, we're here. Meet you at Starbucks? x'

'It's a date! Can't wait to see you babe (: x'

I was trying to decide between wearing my blue dress with blue heels or yellow dress with white flats. Ugh, why does choosing what to wear have to be so hard?

After like 20 minutes of debating with myself, I chose to wear my yellow dress. It was more suitable for a coffee date with Josh.

I finally got into my Toyota and drove to the Starbucks where we all decided to meet up. I would finally get to meet Josh and the boys in person. I had only seen them through Skype, since Josh wanted to introduce me to them before they came across the pond. In all my thinking I didn't notice I ran a stop sign. Woops, hope nobody saw that.

I was wrong.

Some cop was hiding in an alley and caught me. What an awesome way to start my day.

I had to text Josh so he wouldn't think I stood him up or something.

'Hey babe, might be a little late, sowwy :( x'

'Everything okay Em?'

'Yeah, just had to make a quick stop...'

'Emmmmm? What's going on?'

'A cop pulled me over for not stopping at a stop sign :p'

'Hahahahaha don't be in a rush! Have fun with your cop (; x'

'Devine, I'd rather be having fun with you (; x'

I didn't realize the cop was watching me and he saw my texts to Josh. Awww fuck.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" The cop seemed super angry. I guess he hasn't had his donuts today.

"No, but I get the feeling you're going to tell me," I replied. Now he looked pissed. There goes my license.

He started writing my ticket angrily and then gave it to me. "Take this and leave! Don't let me see you drive like that again!"

"I'll be more careful!" I yelled as he walked to his patrol car.

Pshh, I'll make sure you don't catch me next time, asshole.

I continued to drive, rocking out to One Direction, Little Mix and Cher Lloyd. Other drivers looked at me as if I was crazy. Eh, I was used to it.

I finally got to Starbucks and looked for Josh, but I couldn't find him. I knew how to find him quick. I went up to the cashier and ordered a Vanilla Bean. She asked me for my name, so I said "Joshy." She gave me some weird look, but I ignored her.

After about 2 minutes, I heard "Joshy, your order is ready!" I just kept looking at my phone and saw Josh go up to take it. He kept looking at the cup, then looked around.

"What the hell..." I heard him say.

I texted him.

'Joshy, like your surprise? Aha turn around (: x'

I walked a little closer to him. As soon as I stopped, his phone beeped. He turned around and smiled.

"Emily!" He grabbed me into a big bear hug and carried me off the floor. I was the happiest girl in the world...

"Joshy put me down!" He let me down after about a minute and handed me my Vanilla Bean. Mmmm it was so good.

He walked me over to the table where they were all sitting and introduced me to the boys. Suprisingly I didn't fangirl. Oh, who the hell am I kidding?

-----

I'm going to continue this chapter later! I don't want it to be too long. Thanks for reading! Love ya (: x