The Announcement... and the Mess

I can't believe I just told my family I'm pregnant. They all dropped whatever they were holding, their mouths along with everything. Everybody was looking at each other, then they turned to me and Josh.

I felt arms tug at my wrists and joined who they belonged to in the kitchen. It was Louis and Caitlin.

"What the hell Em!" They screamed in unison, and I'm pretty sure everyone in the dining room heard.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Congratulations!" Louis hugged me and I soon found myself being tackled into a group hug with all the boys.

"Guys, is Josh still out there?"

Niall shrugged. "I think he's outside with Jaime and Jake.

Oh fuck...

I left the boys and Caitlin in the kitchen and looked out the glass door leading to the backyard. Josh was sitting on the porch swing while Jake and Jaime stood in front of him. I think they were screaming at him.

I opened the door and stepped outside. "Hey guys, what's going on here?"

Jaime turned to me. "Is this some kind of joke?!"

Josh stood up and held me at my waist. "No joke. I was shocked when Emily told me, too."

"You're dead you little bastard."

Jaime and Jake were walking towards Josh. He started to back away until I got in front of him. "If you guys hurt the father of my child, I'll make sure you never even have a child!"

They backed away a bit and Josh laughed. He stopped when they turned to him. "Oh my bad, sorry."

"Let's go inside please." They all nodded and we stepped inside, Jaime and Jake behind us.

"Emily, you have some explaining to do." Yupp, it was time to talk to my parents. I let go of Josh's hand and walked with my parents. "Bring Josh too."

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Josh followed us. We stopped in my room and my parents shut the door as me and Josh sat on my bed. "What the hell is going on?!"

"Emily, please tell me this is a joke." I shook my head and my dad sighed. "You're seventeen. You shouldn't even be having a boyfriend."

"I know Dad, and I'm sorry. We didn't expect this to happen."

"But you did know the consequences of your actions didn't you?" Thanks Mom...

I nodded my head. "I know and I'm sorry. You must be so dissapointed." Just then, the door opened. It was Francisco and Caitlin. I started to cry. "Guys go away. I don't need anymore shit right now."

Josh hugged me and let me rest my head on his shoulder. "It's okay babe." He signaled for them to come in and they shut the door.

Caitlin went up to Josh and slapped him before sitting next to me. "Be happy I didn't kill him, but I'm still debating whether or not I should."

"This is why you're my favorite sister-in-law." Josh smiled.

"I'm your ONLY sister-in-law." Caitlin rolled her eyes.

"Exactly." Josh winked and their little dispute made me laugh. "Now, what were we talking about?"

"Emily, do you have any idea what it's like to take care of a baby?"

"Mom, you know I don't. I'm not ready to have a baby. I just know for sure that I'm not getting an abortion."

"You're doing good by keeping it." My mom smiled at me.

Of course I was going to keep the baby. It has the right to live.

"We'll figure something out. Josh is still going to be here for two months."

"Why only two months?" Caitlin, don't start with your questions again...

"He's going on tour with the boys. They all leave to London in two months."

"Em, I told you I could stay here. The boys could find someone else to fill in for me."

"And I told you to go. You're an amazing drummer, and the boys need you. I told you i don't want this getting in between your drumming career." I took Josh's hand. "I'll still be here when you come back. You have a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I want you to keep living your dream."

"How about we talk about all this later? Let's go get some dessert." Frisco got up and we followed him down the stairs.

"Don't worry babe. We'll figure something out soon." I smiled as Josh kissed my cheek.

As we were heading to the living room, the doorbell rang. Josh went over to open the door while I stood and waited for him. "Josh!"

No no no no no this can't be happening.

"Mandy, what are you doing here?"

"This is Mandy?! What the hell!" I stared at her, tears escaping my eyes.

"Hey Emily." She waved with a smirk on her face.

"Hi Britney." Mandy. Was. Britney.

What. The. Actual. FUCK!

Josh coughed. "Um Emily, this is Mandy."

"Josh, this is Britney! Did you change your name or something?!" I looked at her confused.

Son of a bitch.

"I had to. I didn't want paparazzi coming to look for me after I broke up with Josh." She crossed her arms.

"Josh broke up with you, bitch. Get your facts right. And get out of my house." I pushed her towards the door.

"Fine, I'll leave. But before I do..." She turned around and kissed Josh.

Anger was building up inside of me and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I pulled her by her blonde hair and dragged her all the way to the sidewalk. "Stay away from my boyfriend or I WILL kill you."

"Josh was mine first."

"Well he's mine now."

"He won't stay with you longer than a day."

"Really? Because we've been together for a month. Oh and um, we had sex. TWICE!"

Josh ran outside towards us. "Em, just leave her alone. She can't handle being in one place for long. Or being with one person."

"Go fuck yourself. I'll win you back, and when I do, we're going to leave her crying, alone." Britney.... I mean Mandy... Ugh! Britney got up and walked away.

I watched her leave, still angry. "Let's go inside."

"Wait Em." I stopped and turned to Josh. "You know I love you right? More than anything in the world. Nothing will ruin our relationship." He rubbed my stomach. "Our family."

I intertwined my hands with his. "I love you." We smiled and kissed as we walked inside.

-----

Sorry if it's random, but yeah.... there ya go! Thank you guys so much! I love you all more than a fat kid loves cake! :D x