Chapter 11

Andy P.O.V

After a week of Shaun being gone and after that whole week of me being miserable, worried and letting the anxiety of him probably not wanting to talk to me because I’m a terrible friend take me over. He showed up, but he looked different, his eyes were a brighter blue, his skin was so white and his hair looked as if he had dyed it a lighter brown. I thought he was sick and when I saw both him and my girlfriend sit next to each other, they looked as if they could possibly pass as being brother and sister, this scares me, even some of the things Vanessa has done lately, makes me wonder if she’s some type of wonder woman. And when they sat on the couch, they looked as if they were speaking, when not one word came from their mouths and I hate how she’s constantly flaunting me off around Shaun. I swear she knows I’m torn between the both of them. She’s constantly pressing up against me, she’s like, really good in bed and everything, but I swear that’s all she’s using me for. It kind of hurts, literally. I’ve gotten so many bruises from her foreplay.  Shaun has stayed away from me since that moment when he had...changed into something beautiful, unreal but almost as if he was tortured and that makes me wonder, is Vanessa really beautiful, or is she some sort of demon?

I keep texting Shaun to come over and he never does. He thinks he’ll hurt me because he can’t stand Vanessa. I don’t understand. They seemed fine the last time...which was almost a month ago now, I miss him and Vanessa knows that, she hates it. The more I bring him up, the more sex we seem to have. I mean, sex is fucking amazing but I need something more, like cuddles, going out and having fun and that type of stuff but she just doesn’t seem to want that. She just wants me in bed...roughly. I still remember when Shaun said to me ‘if looks could kill, she’d be the death of me’ and now I know what he really means, I’m starting to see it myself and it’s tearing me apart ever so slowly. I’ve liked Shaun for so long and now she’s in my life and I’m wondering; is it love, or lust?

The knock on the door made me jolt. There was a part of me that hoped it was Shaun, but I opened it to find the gorgeous girl that is my girlfriend. She was very casual today, skinny jeans, a singlet and flats.

“Hey baby” the voice rung beautifully as she embraced me, her soft, cold lips touched mine lightly before she walked inside. I closed the door. Her slim figure didn’t suit the environment of my home, she was too beautiful for me. I don’t even understand how she’s cold all the time. She says it’s a problem with her blood. I shrug it off every time.

“I just thought i’d stop by for a bit before I go out” She smiled at me, going out?

“where to? You never go out” I said.

“just to my cousins place, it’s out of town” she said, her hazel eyes glistened darker today. She’s always moody when her eyes are that colour.

“okay, when will you introduce me to your family?” I asked, she had already met my mum. I seem to question her whole existence, how she was put here, how everything surrounding her is real. She hesitated and parted her hair, pulling my closer slowly by the hands.

“not right now...but I’m really going to miss you” she said softly, I smiled as her cool breath hit my lips. I think I’m in denial about her, something about her that could kill me.

“I’m going to miss you too” I said normally, kissing her head lightly.

“I know Shaun’s on your mind” she said, looking me in the eyes, they dug through me, I hated when she did that.

“so? It’s not like anything will happen. He won’t speak to me” I said, she pulled me closer, I rested my hands on her waist.

“let me get him off your mind, please, I love you” she was begging and it worked.