Chapter 15

“TV’s so boring at night” I sighed and kept flipping through the channels. Sometimes, being immortal you get so bored. I’m actually considering reading a book....a BOOK.

“It is 4am after all” Shaun laughed and stroked my cheek as I sat in his lap.

“I wish I could sleep. That would be great, it’d pass time” I rested my head in the crook of Shaun’s neck as I watched the TV.

“come on, there’s got to be something we can do” Shaun said with slight worry. Why would he worry. I’m just bored, I’m not used to being up all the time. I slept majority of the day as a human.

“There’s one thing.” I said, looking at Shaun, his sapphire eyes fixed on mine as I placed my hand on his cheek, touching my lips to mine softly, he kissed me slowly, I started to slide my tongue in, Shaun pushed me away immediately, I frowned. It’s been over a month of us being together like this, we are always together and I just want him in every human way possible. But he keeps saying no. I mean, I’m Andy, I’m not a woman, I’m a man. Sure, I’m a vampire but that doesn’t mean I don’t get horny too. This isn’t fair.

“Andy, no. Not right now” Shaun shook his head slightly, biting his lip.

“when then?” I asked eagerly, pretty sure I sounded like a whore.

“why don’t we go out to the woods and run around for a bit?” Shaun said, completely ignoring my question, I sighed.

“Fine”

“It’ll happen one day, I promise you. But for now, I want this to remain the same.” He spoke softer, but as if he was going to snap.

“why?” I asked, I seemed to be annoying him now.

“Andy” he almost growled, I got off him.

“Fine, let’s go” I smiled, my eyes probably showed a different emotion, Shaun got up.

“Race ya there” Shaun’s face lit up as he bolted out, I laughed and went after him. The speed we ran at was definitely not easily seen by a human. The sun was rising as we headed down to the woods. We seemed to know every part of the woods now and it was the one place where we could be ourselves, vampire wise I mean. No one came to the woods because this area is the biggest shit hole, but when you have supernatural strength and powers, it’s great. Shaun was running ahead of me, I smirked and ran faster after him, pouncing on his back, we both fell and tumbled through the woods before skidding to our feet, I pushed him out of the way and kept running, doing figure 8 motions throughout the trees. His laugh chimed through me as he pounced me, we started rolling down another hill before skidding to a stop. A soggy, wet dog scent made me cringe in disgust.

“Andy...” Shaun’s voice hissed, I looked up at a brown, large wolf. A werewolf maybe. A growl of defence grew in my chest. The wolf growled down at us, his big green eyes dark. Still, not enough to frighten me.

“Run” Shaun said, I stared at him, I felt the wolf pounce on me, pushing me on my back, I scowled and grabbed his shoulders, pushing his head away from chewing mine off as he kept snapping his jaw at me, the soft smelly fur was disgusting, I kicked him off by the stomach, he howled as he landed further away, right on his four legs, Shaun grabbed my arm, we both sped like bullets through the trees, the large wolf behind us.

“What do we do?!” I asked as I ran beside Shaun. He looked back at the wolf gaining up on us.

“follow me” He said, a large smirk on his face, I laughed and shook my head.

Shaun bolted up a tree, I skidded and went after Shaun. Shaun put all his force, pushing the large tree out of the ground.

“Andy! Get on the ground and push it out” Shaun commanded me, I nodded and jumped down, pushing the tree over completely. The smelly dog cried out a whimper as it squished him. Shaun glided down the tree as if he was surfing. Cutie.

We both met up by the squished wolf.

“good job” Shaun smirked and put his hand up, I smiled and high fived him.

“you do this often?” I laughed

“only when I’m out in a full moon” he shrugged, I shook my head.

“and you brought your boyfriend to this danger?”

“you’re stronger than me” he laughed, that was a true fact. I looked at the wolf as he transformed back to a human figure. I knew the guy, brown ultra curly hair, muscle-like figure. Holy shit.

“Shaun, we just killed Shannon” I looked at Shaun who was just as shocked as me. Shaun bent down and put his ear to his head.

“we didn’t kill him, he’s just passed out.” Shaun picked up the tree and flipped it over. Unbelievably, not one bone in his body was broken. So I’m gonna have to look out for my werewolf friend trying to kill me? Well great.

“Is he made of steel or something?” I asked, confused. Shaun shook his head.

“Werewolves are just as strong as us. They’re designed to hunt us. When they change; they have no clue what so ever as to what they are doing.” He said so seriously, he had obviously done his research. I grabbed his hands and pulled him close.

“You need to hunt? Your eyes are dark” Shaun said, I brought my voice more flirtatious. He knew what I wanted now.

“It’s something else I’m hungry for...” I linked our fingers, looking in his eyes.

“Andy...”

“I’ll tell you something...The way you used barely any of your strength to save my life, kind of turned me on” I kissed his neck softly, I felt his exhale in my ear as he soon pulled away.

“don’t suck me into this Andy...” He bit his lip.

“fine, you want to play hard to get? Two can play at that game.” I smirked, Shaun shook his head. I took off, running back towards home. I was going to win this.