Chapter 13

Again if its written like this its a thought
TW⚠
Cutting
Drugs
Pills
I warned you

Cohens pov

"What the fuck is this" Nia asked me. "N-Nothing" i said. I grabbed the box and held it tight. "Why man." Vallyk said. "Vallyk why do you seem to care so much. Your only here for my sister. Nobody else in this house matters to you besides Kenny." "We both know thats not true" "No like you said this morning. You dont want Jiggy and Nia going through the pain. You dont care about the pain i go through everyday, matter of fact nobody in this house does. So just let me be me and go fuck each other or something" i ran up to my room and locked the door.

I knew they would find out one day i just didnt expect it to be today.

I put the box in my bookbag and put the bag under the sink. I knew they wouldn't check there so i wasnt worried. I grabbed my blade and put seven cuts because thats all that would fit on my arms.

More

More

MORE

I lifted up my shirt and cut all over my stomach. When i finished i took a shower. It burned but i had to wash it off somehow.

I got dressed into my normal and layed back down. I got a text from Marco so i read it.

Mar-Marco
Co-cohen

Mar
Hey

Co
Hey

Mar
Umm can we meet tomorrow. And can you bring a blade. My mom found mine.

Co
Yea. And my sister and her bf found my box so idk if i can make it but ill try

Mar
Ok what time if so

Co
Um well i can meet in the morning but early.

Mar
What about around 3 or 4

Co
I can make it

Mar
Ok ill be there

Co
Ok bye

Mar
Bye

~end~

I went back to my music and just staired at the ceiling. I knew once i when back to Mikes house it would be harder to go out but manageable.

I got up and went under my bed to find my other boxes. They only grabbed one luckily. That stuff was expensive. I grabbed my backpack and emptied it and grabbed a bigger bag. I put three  out of the ten boxes i have in the bag. I hid the bag back and layed on my bed again.

I got a text from Nia saying to come downstairs so i put my airpods up and left the room

When i got downstairs i saw a therapist i used to have and ran back upstairs locking my door again.

Soon i heard alot of knocking at the door and it was stressing me out. "Go away" i said "No Cohen. You need to get help. You cant stay like this" Vallyk said.

Nobody wants to help you

You are meaningless

Nobody truely cares

"NO GO AWAY" i yelled. I was crying a little. "Cohen you need to get help" Nia said. "I dont want help ok. Just go away" i said.

All the noise when away so i guess they gave up. I dont like therapist because i used to have one and he would rape me and touch me. So after that i never wanted one again. I never told anyone about it though.