01

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
10³¹ ᵃᵐ

"Dior!!" I heard as I felt someone shaking me, I groaned and flipped over.

"Get upp" Versace said but I didn't budge. It got quiet for a minute which was suspicious, then I felt her hit my ass.

"Ow!" I shot up holding my butt cause it stung. "Get out of beddd" Versace dragged pulling my hands.

"Noo we are not going out today." I mumbled, lowkey whining.

last night her and our other friends were talking about going to the mall and doing dares, I get embarrassed and anxious very easily so I don't know why they thought that was a good idea.

"I will drag you out this bed Dior." Versace said very seriously.

"Drag me" I said crossing my arms

she did just that..

Versace put all her weight in her hands pulling me up from the bed, she pulled so hard that when she let go, I flew towards her making us both fall, causing a loud thud.

Mercedes came running upstairs, Chanel following. To find us both laying on the floor. "I'm not gonna even ask" Mercedes said shaking her head.

"Its always these two." Chanel added. "No guys help, she's doing the introvert thing again" Versace said getting up along with me.

"I don't want to go." i complained.

"Girl, he probably isn't gonna be there." Versace argued back, dusting off her clothes.

"Dior, get your ass." Chanel tells me, crossing her arms.

"Besides, i already picked out your outfit." Versace added smiling. I narrowed my eyes at her and sighed, knowing I lost this debate.

I huff and stood up walking over to the shower to wash up before going to this death wish, or what they call fun.

I washed my body, exfoliated my brown skin, and shaved my legs. I got out covering, and moisturizing my body with some shea butter, as always.

In my towel, I wash my face, and then i do my hair, in a top-knot bun, with edges. I slip on some panties and a bra, and walk out the bathroom, to retrieve my outfit.

" Versace, where's my outfit, you picked out?"

"right here, you're going to love amazing at this mall, i guarantee it." chanel says.

i sigh, and out the outfit on. I'm not gonna lie, this outfit looks good.

 I'm not gonna lie, this outfit looks good

i look at myself, and i smile and twirl.

"okay, but girl, this shit fire." i tell her.

"okay okay, cmon ass wipes, we gotta get to this mall. it's the hour where the cute niggas come out." Mercedes says grabbing the keys.

we walk downstairs out the front door, into Mercedes' car. Throughout the car speakers, 'The Worst' by Jhene Aiko played making all of us sing.

" i don't need you, i don't need you, but i want you.." i sang.

that's when the car came to a stop. " Okay bitches, we here, y'all ready to start doing these dares?" Chanel says grabbing her bag, and phone.

"mhm.." i said nervous and anxious of the near future.

_

walking into the mall it wasn't crowded, but it wasn't empty.

as Mercedes said there was a bunch of cute guys, but they weren't really my type..

"Look at the lightskin one?" Versace says pointing at the group of boys.

"They're all lightskin, you dumbass" i tell her pushing her hand down.

"Well I was talking about the one with the babyface." she says staring at him.

"But the tall one with the beanie can get it.." Mercedes says biting her lip.

"They not even allat' " I argue back looking at the group.

" Oh really?" Chanel says, smirking at me.

"What?" i ask, i was hella confused..

"Here's your first dare... you must go over to the.... brown skin one, and ask him out." she says smiling.

"Hell. No." i say, looking back and forth at the group of boys.

"If you don't go get your scary ass on, and do the dare.." Mercedes said.

i sigh, and rolled my eyes..

i walked up to the group of boys..

TBC..

leena speaks🐍,
i would just like to say,
i'm so glad to be writing
a book with these hoes💗 enjoy.

_

jhe speaks🤎,
what leena said <3