07

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

My eyes fluttered open at the feeling of Mike's arms leaving my waist.

I groan, watching him about to leave out the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "So you want me to stay now?" he asks smirking.

"Just answer the damn question," I sigh sitting up.

"Go back to sleep Dior" he tells me putting on his shoes.

I stand up out the bed, crossing my arms still tiredly looking at him.

"No, where are you going?" I ask again, but more firmly. "I said go lay down." He tells me ignoring my question.

"No." He comes closer to me grabbing my neck, and bringing me into a kiss.

My hands slide up his biceps onto his neck and rest them there.

His hands go to my shirt, tugging at it, making me put up my arms waiting for him to take it off.

He throws my shirt somewhere off into my room, and starts to kiss on my chest and neck.

My eyes were clutched tight with my bottom lip in between my teeth before i felt him pull away from my body.

My eyes shot open looking at him, and he was sitting there smirking.

" Look at you, so ready for me.. maybe next time. i'll be back." he whispering in my ear.

He pecked my lips before actually leaving out my room.

I was left feeling horny, just standing there trying to comprehend what just happened.

Picking up my phone looking at the time.

' 2: 27 a.m'

I sigh, getting back inside my bed before drifting off into a deep sleep.

•••

I tiredly started to sit up from my bed as the sun shone on my face. "Ughh," I groaned going to close my curtains.

"It's too early for this shit" I complain heading to the shower.

I stop in my tracks remembering that Mike left. So I decided to go check on the girls. I just decided to head downstairs because that's the last place I seen them.

I see Versace cooking in the kitchen cooking, and i go sit on the island.

"Dior, babygirl how was sleep?" She asks flipping the bacon in the skillet. "Good, until that nigga left in the middle of the night."

"He did? That's weird. Did he tell you where he was going?" She asks me. "No and that's the weird part, where are you going at two in the morning?"

"Right...if he come back, i'll get on him." She says laughing at me. I playfully roll my eyes at her teasing, and then i hear the front door open.

Mike strolls in with a new friend. This caramel skinned dude with blonde curls and icy blue eyes.

He smiled at me showing his perfect teeth and I smiled back. Mike furrowed his eyebrows at me but I didn't even do nothing.

He's the one that left out of nowhere with his nappy headed ass. Then wanna pop up at my door randomly, like he live here or some shit.

And since he wants to play with me, I'm going to play with him, harder.

"Hey, I'm Dior, and you are?" I ask politely sticking out my hand for the boy to shake. "I'm Ballo, nice to meet you."

Before we could even shake hands, Mike pushes his hands away. I look at him confused, and he stares right at me, looking mad.

I looked back at him with an emotionless expression and walk back to the kitchen island hopping up. Mike came in between my legs and rubbed my thighs, as Ballo broke the tension.

"Okayy, well I'm Mike's cousin and you must be his girl," Ballo assumes. "Yes," "No," Mike and I say at the same time.

I look at him and he looks at me, I mug him.

"So which is it?" Ballo asks and Versace stops what she's doing to to hear the answer.

"I'm not," I answer hopping off the island so that I'm standing in front of Mike. Looking him dead in his eyes. He grabs me by my shirt and drags me closer to him.

Dropping his head, to whisper in my ear, "Stop fucking with me, Dior. I'm not playing witchu." He pulls away, and goes upstairs, to my room I'm guessing.

I stayed downstairs getting to know Ballo a little bit more, and he's really fun to be around. We were talking and laughing, having a good time when Mike comes down with a pissed look on his face.

He leans on the doorway entrance, and stares at me. "The fuck you keep staring at me for? You always cockblock, like damn." I raise my voice at him.

Versace eyes gets wide, and so does Ballo's and we all watch as Mike takes his long strides towards me snatching me up by neck.

"Get upstairs now," is all he says before letting go.

TBC