06

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

This time I followed him downstairs with the intention on bothering him. But instead I was met with laughter.

"He got you to come down here huh?" Chanel asked.

"Fuck no, he left. I came down on my own," I said flicking her off. "Mike don't run shit," I said rolling my eyes.

Mike's eyes darted to me and I smirked because he makes it so easy to tease him. Do I smell a toxic relationship ?

I walk over and sit on the single couch, taking videos of me on Snapchat, with Versace and Vallyk in the background making funny faces.

I was sitting in front of the large windows in our living room, so the evening golden hour sun was shining all over my skin.

I raise my phone to take videos, but my phone was snatched out my hand. Looking for who has MY phone, of course it was no one other than Mike.

"Give me my shit back." I demand standing up reaching my phone. He raises his his arms in the air wrapping his other around my waist to squeeze my ass.

"That shit fat, and its all mine, alright?" He says lowly for me to hear, looking at me dead in my eyes.

I push him back rolling my eyes. "Mines my ass, and that's why I have a laptop bitch." I tell pulling my laptop from under the coffee table.

"Yo, we staying over here?" Derek asks cuddling a sleeping Chanel. She straddles him even more, hugging him tighter.

"How the fuck she fall asleep." Mercedes asks with kobe laying down in between her legs watching youtube.

"Ion man, but yeah Derek, you Kobe, and Vallyk can stay. You can sleep with your girlfriends tonight.." I say looking at bathing suits because it was getting warm outside.

"So just fuck mike right?" Versace asks laughing at him, pointing.

He flicks her off, and starts going upstairs. I follow him wondering where's he's going. "Where are you going, sir?" I ask swiftly moving past him stopping him at the top of the stairs.

"To your room, where else would I be going dummy?" he says pushing my out the way going into my room.

He walks inside, with me behind him and he lays on my bed watching the TV.

He picks up the remote and starts scrolling through the shows on Netflix.

"Get out." I tell him standing by the door. He looked up at me for a while before returning his attention the to the tv.

"No," he said plainly no longer moving his gaze from the tv.

"How you just gonna come in my room like you was invited or some shit?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"The way I just did. Now are you going to join me, or stay over there looking mad and shit?" he asked finally picking something to watch.

He dropped the remote on his lap then turned to look at me, waiting for my reply. "I don't wanna watch TV witchu.." I roll my eyes.

He gets up, and before I could run out the door, he snatches me up my neck putting me against the wall looking down at me.

I smile mischievously at his actions, watching a smirk form on his face. "You crazy.." he says going back to my bed.

"Now come over here and watch this shit with me," he says getting back into that same position in my bed.

I just looked at him tryna find out who the hell he talking to. Then he looked back at me...

"Imma be here all night, come on unless you sleeping on the floor," he adds.

I look at him like he crazy because he really took control of MY bed. "Boy anyways.." I say crawling into the bed, on the opposite side.

He plays the show, and I turn off my lamp on the side of my bed getting comfortable when I fee him burning a hole in the side of my face.

"What Mike?" I ask, irritated because I wanna just relax without having to deal with any problems.

"Come over here..." he says pulling me on top of him getting comfortable, resting his hands on my lower back.

"Don't get too comfortable." I tell him. He smacks his teeth, brings his hand up in the air then down on my ass making me jerk.

"What the fuck Mike! That shit hurt!" I yell at him tryna move off of him.

He kept his tight grip on me, and turned off the TV and flipped over in his stomach so he was on top.

"Mike. Get up." I tell him. He buries his head in the crook of my neck, and gave it a few pecks.

"Go to sleep, Dior." he said before drifting in his sleep. I let out a sigh, and closed my eyes joining him in slumber.

TBC

leena speaks🧍🏽‍♀️
this weekend i'm
gonna try and update
as much as i can.💗