03

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

I sat on the carpet covered floor and stared at the ceiling, random memories flowing through my head making me smile softly.

I heard quiet giggles making me turn my head towards one of my friends.

"He's so cute bro.." Versace gushed staring at her phone, as the same TikTok sound played over and over again.

"It's giving me very much-" I smacked my lips doing movements with my hands "stalker vibes"

Versace rolled her eyes "Let me live" she muttered.

Mercedes budded in "She mad cause ole boy at the mall said she too young, sucks to suck beb" she shrugged and I sat up grabbing a pillow off the bed, throwing it at her as we all started laughing.

"It was just a dare, I don't even like dude." I said rolling my eyes.

"Good cause Kobe is coming over with them so.." Versace said and my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, did I hear that shit right?" I said looking at Mercedes for some type of support.

"You sure did" she laughed taking off her slides.

"But i thought, ' you didn't like him' so there shouldn't be a problem" Chanel says coming from the kitchen with bags of chips.

"This is about to be a complete shit show" i mumble to myself.

"Well, I'm going to chill in my room, so buh-bye.." I say grabbing a bag of chips, then heading up to my room.

If they think imma sit there and let them make fun of my ass, you about dumb as hell.

About fifteen minutes later, I was in my phone when I heard knocks at the front door.

I went to my window, peeking down seeing the boys from the mall at door.

I huff, and rolled my eyes at the sight of them.

Not them, as themselves, just the fact that they were here.

I laid back on my bed, turning on Netflix, and watching On My Block.

I heard fast, steady footsteps coming up the stairs, then there was a knock at my door.

I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

I paused my show, then I got up and went to open it.

And to my surprise, not really there he is, standing there looking,  fine.

He just stared at me and I was waiting for him to say something.

I mean he was the one that knocked on my door.

I groan as I knew some bullshit was about to go down.

"Um.. what do you need?" I ask, looking up at his face.

He just continued to stare down at me, and was becoming irritated.

This time of me standing here, I could be in my bed watching my show.

"Hello, are you gonna say something or just look at me?" I ask.

"Chill out, your friends told me to come up here, and get you.." he says staring into my soul.

I never realized how nice his eyes were, they were so gorgeous.

"They know I came up here a reason, so you can tell them that i'm staying up here." I say about to close my door.

He pushes the door with one hand, then stepping inside closing the door him.

I step back shocked how he's just coming into my room.

"Let's talk because you seem like you wanna say something." he tells me leaning on my door with his arms crossed.

"Did I say I wanted to talk to you? The fuck?" I ask him.

"What you got an attitude for?" he asks examining me.

"How you gon tell me I have an attitude?" I snap back at him.

"Oh, I see, you still salty about how I rejected you.." he snickers.

"First of all, I could really care less because it was a dare, and second, how you telling me what my problem is, once again?"

He comes off the door, and walks closer to me.

"Look shawty, you needa lower yo tone." he says looking down on me.

I just noticed we are very close together and he's literally towering over me.

He has to be about 5'11 maybe 6'0. i like it.

"Who the the fuck are you supposed to be?" I ask, boldly.

"Why you keep talking out ya neck?" he asks me.

"Because i am, and what the fuck are you gonna do?"

"I said chill out with the attitude, Dior." he says looking deep into me.

"Make me." I say looking in his eyes.

TBC

leena speaks🐍
there was a cliffhanger
needed🙄🤚🏽