02

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

☆═━┈┈━═☆

𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

They all turned around to look at me once the boy Versace pointed out noticed me.

"Hey" I said with a weak smile and they waved.
"How old are you?" the brownskin one asked.

"Sixteen but my birthday is coming up." I replied looking down.

"Ok, but what did you come over here for? no offense." the babyface one asked.
"To ask him out." I said pointing at the bracefaced brownskin.

"Damn, she got guts." said the lightskin with fangs.

"No disrespect when I say this but.." then he took a pause, "you too young shorty, and i don't get asked out" he finished.

"Go back to yo little kid friends." he said.

"They're all seventeen don't do that." I said gaining the courage to say something because he came for my sisters.

"Seventeen you say?" one of them asked doing the dice roll.

"Derek chill." the brownskin one said.

Then the one with fangs turned to mike, "fuck what you said, her friend fine as hell"

I smiled and turned towards them, "which one" I asked smiling.

"The one with the really curly hair." he said pointing. "Ohh, you want Mercedes." I nodded.

"Anyways we gotta get going" the brownskin said pushing his friends along.

"Hollup, give her my at. It's kbreeezo, remember 3 e's." he said and i nodded.

I mumbled the username to myself on the way back to the girls so I wouldn't forget it.

"How did it g-" "shhh" I said cutting Versace off. They all shot me a confused look.

Then I put my hand out in front of Mercedes phone and she gave it to me still confused. I quickly searched kbreeezo, I found that his real name is Kobe, and gave her the phone back.

"Damn, who is this?" she exclaimed.
"One of those dude's friends, and you caught his eye." I said and she bit her lip. "Ohh, the cute one with the beanie." Mercedes exclaimed.

"Damn bitch lemme see!" Chanel and Versace said rushing next to her.

"He aight, I'm still trying get with my bae the babyface tho." Versace said doing the dice roll.

"Yeah yeah, but what did the dude say." Chanel said getting us back on topic.

"He said I'm too young and he doesn't get asked out." I shrugged looking down. I didn't know him but I was kind of disappointed in myself.

"so just because you're a girl? that's pathetic" Versace said shaking her head.

"Yeah, he's a dick" Mercedes said. "he got some fine ass friends tho" Chanel added.

We just looked at her, "did I lie?" she asked and we busted out laughing.

When we all calmed down Versace looked at me, "what?" I asked.

"Like it or not, you're coming out of your comfort zone a little bit" she smiled. "I guess so." I shrugged.

"So which store first?" Mercedes asked. "Foot Locker, I wanna new bae" Chanel said.

"Shii, let's go." I said as we made our way there.

We walked into the store and the smell of new shoes hit our faces. The good mood i had was quickly ruined when that brownskin came around the corner.

"Following us?" he asked as his friends came out behind him.

"Ew, don't flatter yourself." Mercedes said mugging him.

"Wassup Mercedes" Kobe said and she smiled. "hey Kobe" she said walking over to him.

If only I was that bold...

"You wanna help me find some shoes in the back." she smiled at him and he nodded.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they walked away.

"Ok so we know her name, but what's y'all names?" the babyface asked.

"Well I'm Versace, this is Dior, and Chanel." Versace said. "why are y'all named after expensive things?" he asked.

"Because that's our worth, we ain't no random hoes." Chanel pointed out

"Purr den, well I'm Derek, and this is Mike and Vallyk." the tall curly headed lightskin said and we nodded.

"You know what, y'all cool people." I smiled. "except Mr. Adam's Apple right there." Chanel said pointing at Mike.

"You really said no because she a girl, if it wasn't a dare I would've beat yo ass." Versace said pointing at Mike.

The boys eyes widened when they heard it was a dare.

"I don't care if you a girl or not, if we gon end up together in the end what does is matter?" Vallyk said and Versace smiled at him.

"I like you." she said nodding, and he smirked at her.

"Y'all should come to my little birthday dinner, it's on Friday." I smiled.

"Wait your birthday Friday?" Derek said. "Yeah why?" I asked. "We're birthday twins" Vallyk laughed.

"This my best friend now." Vallyk said and we all laughed, even Mike.

"Well, we gon get Mercedes and head out." I said going to get Mercedes who was hugged up with Kobe.

We left the mall and got into the car then I realized, "damn we ain't get no shoes." we all laughed before driving off to our house.

TBC..

maiah speaks⚡️,
wassam, ian got much to
say but much love to lee
and jhe for writing this
book wimme 💗