Part One

'I'm so excited to see Kageyama.' Hinata thought excitedly.' 'I'm gonna surprise him with all this milk I bought for him(lmao).'

(Author POV )

Hinata arrives at Kageyama's house and could not believe what he saw. Kageyama was kissing that big ass salty dinosaur bean pole lamp post lookin ass motherfucker. Hinata could not believe his eyes. He started to feel tears on his face. Then the front door of kageyama's house opened up and out walked Tsukishima and Kageyama. Kageyama was the first to notice Hinata on the floor crying and realized he fucked up. "Hinata I-" Kageyama begins the Hinata cuts him off "YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIED TO DO ANYTHING WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP AND YOU GO AND CHEAT ON ME WITH A FUCKING LAMP POST." "I-I'm sorry" Kageyama said while stuttering. "Look shrimp he doesn't love you anymore he loves me so get over it and leave." That statement from Tsukishima pushed Hinata over the edge. He grabbed all the milk he had, jumped higher than he ever has before and poured all of the milk on Tsukishima and Kageyama. Kageyama was to stunned to protest while Tsuki started screaming at Hinata as he ran away crying.

He ran and ran and ran. He didn't stop for anything because he didn't care about anything anymore. When he finally stopped he was more tiered than he ever was before. He could barley stand up and because of that fact he fell and hit is head against a brick wall and passes out. When he woke up it was pretty late. He checked his phone and sees hundreds upon hundreds of missed calls and texts from his team. Kageyama told everyone that Hinata ran off to nowhere and he wouldn't pick up the phone or reply to him(He made sure to say all this while also avoiding saying why he ran off). He still didn't reply to any of the calls or messages. He just wanted to go home and sleep. All of a sudden he forgets everything he was thinking about because he sees something that always manages to catch his attention no matter what.

Volleyball shoes.

He wanted to run over there but couldn't because his legs are practically dead. He manages to collect all his strength and starts trodding along to try to catch up with the man with the volley ball shoes. Then his saving grace came. The man with the shoes was stuck at the red light when he was trying to cross the road. This was Hinata's chance. "Must.......talk........about........VOLLEY BALL" Everyone near him looked at Hinata like he was some kind of wierdo. Hinata realized that he said that out loud and hides his face. What Hinata didn't realize is among the people who looked at him was Volleyball shoe man.

(??? POV)

I was just going on a jog, everything was normal until I had the feeling was watching me. I turned around and saw a guy limping towards me. It totally freaked me out. Suddenly the guy behind screamed volley ball so now I'm more confused than scared. Then I remembered that I have volleyball shoes in my bag. Maybe it had something to do with that. That was my best answer so far because he had been following me, and it has something to do about volleyball. I take a few deep breaths and walk over to him.

Hahahaha I end there sucks to suck lmaooooo I'm kidding you guys don't suck 😅😅😅

First book btw.

Also 600 words pog