Part 10

(Hinata POV)

"Kiss me"

.........did I hear him right? Did he say kiss me? No way he would never say anything like that! He probably said ditch me not kiss me god I can be such an idiot sometimes he he he.... STOP MAKING EXCUSES HINATA THE MAN CLEARLY SAID KISS ME I MIGHT BE STUPID BUT IM NOT THAT STUPID OMG EHAT DO I DO DO I JUST KISS HIM NO WAY I CANT DO THAT SHOULD I RUN AWAY NO IM GONNA SEEM LIKE AN ASSHOLE IF I RUN AWAY DO I JUST PECK OR DO SOMETHING MORE IDK AHHHH WHY IS LIFE SO HARD-

(Author POV)

While Hinata was having a little freak out a lot of stuff was happening in the real world. For example a few people who were watching a football game got really excited and jumped up. Since they jumped up they hit a waiter who was carrying some HOT coffee. Since the waiter got hit he dropped the coffee onto a "random person". The random person jumped up because he got coffee all over himself causing the chair to be pushed back to hit someone and that someone was having a freak out in his head. Because he was a having a freak out in his head he didn't realize what was going on causing him to fall forward and kiss the person who was right in front of him. So if those guys never jumped up from watching the football game they never would've hit the waiter. If they never hit the waiter the waiter never would've spilled the coffee. If the waiter never spilled the coffee the "Random Person" never would've jumped up and push his chair back. If his chair never would've gotten pushed back It would've never hit Hinata causing him to kiss Oikawa.  Funny how were all connected right.

Fin

GOD ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER DONE. I'm so sorry I just suck I'm not doing this to torture you guys does anyone even read these idk and idc Inma keep writing them because yeah ok bye  349 words by the way if you cared.