Part 4

(Author POV)

It has been a week since Hinata left the team. Hinata was still friends with everyone except for Kageyama and Tsukishima. One day he got a call from Daichi. "What's up Daichi" Hinata asked. "Hinata I need to ask a huge favor from you." "What is it?" "We have this big practice game coming up with one of the top teams in the prefecture and we really need you." "I told you I'm done playing volleyball Daichi" Hinata said this but he knows it's not true. He still secretly practices at his house. Then he faintly hears Suga in the background. "Aoba Johsai". Hinata thinks for a second. Where have I heard that school name before and then it clicks. "What team is it?" Hinata asked just to be sure. "Aoba Johsai" Daichi said. "I'll do it." "OMG REALLY THANK YOU HINATA YOU ARE THE BEST." "No problem, I'll come to the gym now to see if I can sneak in a little bit of practice." "Alright see you then, Bye Hinata". "Bye Daichi"

(Hinata POV)

As soon as he hung up I was getting all of my volleyball stuff to make sure I could show Oikawa how good I really was. I wanted to make a good impression for him because I wanted to be friends with him or maybe something more.......

(Oikawa POV)

"Iwa-Chan what's the team we're playing against again?" "Trashykawa you need to start paying more attention, it's Karasuno." 'Karasuno huh......I'm sure I heard that name before but I can't figure out where. Then It came to me. I got really excited and Iwa-Chan noticed. "Why are you making that face trashykawa" "It's nothing." I reply in a playful tone. "If you talk like that again I'm going to punch you." "IWA-CHAN SO MEAN."

Time skip to day of the game

Author POV

Karasuno has arrived at Aoba Johsai and Hinata only had 1 thing on his mind. Finding Oikawa. And who would've guessed that Oikawa was thinking the very same thing. The couches announced that the game would start in 30 minutes so they had some time. Hinata still hasn't talked to Kageyama since the 'Incident'. Kageyama has tried to make contact but was shut out by Hinata every single time. Hinata was going to the bathroom and that's when he saw him. Oikawa was walking out of the bathroom and then locked eyes with Hinata. Even thought both of them have been thinking about this moment since they last talked neither of them knew what to say. ".......hi" said Hinata trying to get a conversation going. Oikawa replied with "........hi"

Hinata's attempt at starting a conversation between the had failed.

Miserably.

Quickly Hinata grabbed a piece of paper and pencil out of his bag and scribbled something down. Oikawa stood there confused on what he was doing. As soon as Oikawa tried to look Hinata crumpled up the paper there it at Oikawa and ran away blushing.

Oikawa POV

Hinata threw a piece of paper at me and ran awayand I could bet that he was blushing. 'Maybe I do have a chance'. I unfolded the paper and there was a number. A phone number to be exact. I blushed when I saw this. He was to nervous to say anything so he did this.

Cute.

Fin

560 words

Byeeeeeee