Part 7

Hinata POV

"K-Kageyama?"

I quickly start to get up trying to run away but then he grabbed my hand.

"Hinata......please can you listen to me....I want to talk to you."

"We have nothing to talk about!" I say as I try to pull my hand out of his grasp.

"Hinata look I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything I said I was just pissed and didn't know what to do. I didn't mean anything I said."

"I DONT CARE IF YOU MENT IT OR NOT JUST LET ME G-"

"Hinata!"

Oh god not now

"...and Kageyama surprisingly..."

Please not now

"What are you doing here?"

Anything but him right now

"Oikawa-San"

"I could ask you the same thing Tobio-kun."

"Wait wait wait.... Hinata please don't tell me you were here with him."

"RUDE and yes he is here with me what does it matter to you."

*I Kageyama's mind* this is great. Oikawa-San probably asked Hinata out on a date and now I can shatter his dreams while getting Hinata back.

"It matters to me because IM HIS BOYFRIEND!"

Now I'm pissed.

"Can't speak now dip-shit"

I'm really pissed

"That's what I thought."

IM REALLY FUCKING PISSED

"So why don't you-"

"What the FUCK did you just call me."

"Huh..."

"I said WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!"

".....my boyfriend..."

"I'm fucking done with your bullshit."

I start to walk away

I see Oikawa start to follow me slowly but surely

"OIKAWA DONT FOLLOW ME."

Oikawa absolutely shocked that Hinata used his real name and sweared at Kageyama just complied without saying a word.

"And you."

I turned around and gave him my dirtiest glare

"Don't you dare ever speak to me again if you know what's good for you."

I walked away feeling smug and proud of my self

'YEAH I told him I'm suprised he didn't wet his pant with that look on his face.'

And then

I remembered

I

Fucked

Up

Now you may be asking how exactly did I "Fuck Up" Well it's pretty simple actually. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I had my first kiss.

Now you guys are probably saying " Don't worry Hinata I'm sure it wasn't that bad." And your right this kiss isn't that bad.

The bad thing is that after I kissed him....

I kind of told him to fuck of in a way.

now I'm sure you can see why I'm saying that I fucked up.

That's also why I'm now in my bedroom having a panic attack wondering what the fuck I should do.

'Should I apologize should I meet him in person should I call him or text him should I get him a gift I've have no idea what to do. ' 'Ok calm down relax and think you got this how do I relax' I look over towards my volleyball.

Time skip because I'm lazy as fuck

I was outside practicing with my ball thinking about how much I miss volleyball. But then the reason I quit popped up onto to my mind so I messed up my passing drill.

"God damnit I can't even play volleyball by myself anymore."

I start to think harder than I ever have before.

I have a crazy idea in my head but it might be a little to crazy for me and that's saying something.

Then the thought of meeting a certain someone on the court popped into my mind and that influenced me to make my decision.

But before I reveal to you what that is I need to type some stuff because the author is lazy and needs more words.

Author boi: way to break the 4th wall

My pleasure.

Anyways back to the story.

My delicious. That I made was that *drumroll*

I'm

Rejoining

The

Karasuno Volleyball

Team

Just for the purpose of getting to play the great king.

Fin

I am
Sosososososoososososososososoososososososososososososoosososososososososoosososososososososososoosososososososososososoosososososososoososososososoososososososoososososososoososososososososososososoosoeoeoeososososososososoososososososososoosososososoososososososososoos
So
So
So
So
So
So
So
So
So
So
So
So
Is
Is
So
SOS
Is
So
So
SOS
Is
SOS
SOS
Some
SOS
Dismiss
FOR NOT UPDATING I HONESTLY JIST LOST INTREST BUT YOU HUSUS WANTED IT SO HEAR IT IS MIND MY SPELLING PLAEAEBIM KINDA IN A RUSH BECAUSE ITS THE MODDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT 2:32 AM IF YOU WANT TO BE EXACT AND AGAIN IM SUPER SORRY THAT IM SUCH A LAZY ASS BITCH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

plz forgive

btw 738 words if your interested butwhuthefuckwouldyoubeinterestedinthayshititshonestlydbasfuckmangetalifrpussyassbitch