Part 8

(Hinata POV)

I'm rejoining the Karasuno volley ball team.

Just to see the Great King.

Now all I have to do is ask Daichi and pray to god that he'll accept my offer. I also have to hope that he doesn't ask for a reason. I should probably think of one just in case. Hmmm maybe I can say....I GOT IT. I can say that I'm re joining for the free meat buns. Haha I'm so smart.... yeah I should probably think of something else if I don't want to offend them. Hmm... I got it.

(Time skip)

That's great Hinata, we would love to have you back! Can I ask your reason for rejoining though if you don't mind.

Not at all! I realized that I love volleyball more than anything and shouldn't let some stupid boy get in the way of the thing I love. (Yesss I totally nailed that I'm so smart good job me)

Alright then I'm glad you realized that so we would be more than happy to welcome you back.

Thanks Daichi! I'll see you tomorrow.

(Time skip)

Whew that went better than I expected. Honestly I don't really know what I expected. Welp who cares all I know is that everything is going according to plan. Now next thing on the agenda... apologize to the Great King. This is gonna be hard.

Fin

269 words

Sorry I haven't uploaded it forever I honestly just forget but you guys have been leaving some comments and that encouraged me sorry for the short chapter as well I'm just getting back into the swing of things