Part 2

(Author POV)

The mystery man took a few deep breathes and walked over to Hinata. "Hey are you okay? I noticed you were following me and wondered if you needed anything?" Now that they both could get a good look at each other they realized that the boy infront of them is actually pretty cute. Hinata quickly shakes that thought out of his mind and asks "Do you play volleyball?" "No I'm just walking around with a volleyball and volleyball shoes in my bag for fun." Replied the mystery man. Hinata pouted at this reply. "My names Hinata what's yours?" 'Hinata huh..... that's a cute name.' "My names Oikawa. Do you play volley ball?" The biggest grin grew on Hinata's face. "Yup!" Said Hinata. "Volleyball is the bestest thing ever." Oikawa chuckled ant the word bestest. "What position do you play?" "Middle blocker." Hinata said proudly. "Oh that's cool." "People must underestimate you then because of your hight." "Yes exactly." Said Hinata "but I'm fine with it because then I slam the ball faster than they can react." "What about you?" Asked Hinata. "Oh I play setter." "Oh wow that's cool our setter kage........yama......" Hinata stopped talking and a single tear dropped down on the pavement. "Our setter Kageyama is an asshole and I hate him more than anything." "Oikawa reacted to the name kageyama. "Kageyama huh......" "You can't his tosses and he's blaming go you I'm guessing." "You know kageyama?" "Yup same middle school. I hated that guy." "You're wrong though" "What do you mean I'm wrong." Said Oikawa. "I can hit his tosses just fine and they are faster then anything." 'WHAT....... This guy can hit kageyama's tosses. He must be really fast or hasn't seen his true self serving toss.' Thought Oikawa. "Wait than why are you so sad." "Because........" Hinata didn't want to talk about it so he tried to change the subject. "What school do you go to?" Hinata changed back to his usual perky self in the matter of seconds. (Sorry if I spell this wrong) "Aoba Johsai" replied Oikawa. "Oh that's cool I go to Karasuno so I can be like the Tiny Giant" "Karasuno... isn't that like really far from here...?" "Is it really. I had no idea. Well if it is I should probably get going, BYEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee." Hinata screamed as he ran off.

Oikawa thought of that little ball of energy hoping that they would meet again someday. Hinata was having the very same thought process.

(Time skip to the next day)

Kageyama was waiting infront of the school looking for Hinata. Tsuki couldn't come today because he was sick. Hinata had to get to volleyball practice but didn't want to talk to Kageyama.

(Hinata POV)

It said in the group chat that Tsuki was out sick so I'm glad I don't have to deal with him at least. I was thinking of ways of how I could get past Kageyama. Then I got a pretty good idea. Ok maybe it wasn't the best idea but it's the only option I have. I take a few steps back and run at the gate. At the last second I jump as high as I can and grabbed the top of the gate. I hoisted my self over and then dropped to the ground. I had a small smirk on my face knowing I beat Kageyama. I walk into the gym and everyone starts bombarding me with questions saying where was I and why I didn't pick up any calls. I said after I ran off I fell so I just went back to my house and rested. Then the question came up by Tanaka-Senpai "Why did you run away Hinata?" I didn't know if I should tell them or not. In the end I decided it wasn't the time then Tsuki came out of nowhere because apparently he was pretending to be sick. "Kageyama cheated on him with ME!" Said Tsuki. Everyone was shocked at this. Then Kageyama walked in. " I guess Hina-" Kageyama then sees Hinata surrounded by everyone. Then Kageyama noticed something else's. Everyone on the team was giving him death glares except for Tsuki.

Fin

700 words pog. Anyways I should go back to paying attention in class byeeeeeeee