0.03 : Missing

James POV:

                 Half an hour passed after Aleks had left before we decided to end creature talk. 

                "Hey Hordan, ya think Aleks ditched us?" I said grinning.  "Probably James." he replied tiredly. 

                Jumping out of my seat, I said "Well, Im going to go chew his ass out if he did."   I walked out of the small room and started up the hall.  When I rounded the corner, I saw Spencer laying on the floor holding his foot.  "Spencer?!" I said in shock.  I moved to where he lay and knelt down beside him.

                 He groaned.  "My ankle...".  

                "Well, what the fuck happened Spencer?  You should have yelled for us, or something." I said frowning.  "Aleks was taken.  By these four huge men wearing suits and stuff." he muttered.

                 I furrowed my brow.  "When did this happen?"

                Spencer didn't reply.  "Damnit Spencer, he could be dead by now!"  I turned away from him and closed my eyes.  This could not be happening. 

                 Spencer sighed  " I was coming back to get a soda when I saw these men carrying Aleks out the door.  When I yelled at them to stop, one came back and hit me in the head with some stick.  When I awoke, they were gone and my ankle hurt like hell."

                        I opened my eyes and digested what I had been told.  Aleks had been taken by force obviously.  The men who did this had injured Spencer and were armed. 

                        I turned back to spencer and pulled out my phone.

                        "911, whats your emergency?"

-.-.-.-

           After the police and paramedics arrived, me and the guys were taken back to the police station.  One after another, we were called back.  When it was my turn, I told them how I had found Spencer in pain and what he had said to me.  After they were done with me, I walked out past the others and got into my car.  

                  I felt numb.  This was one big nightmare that I couldnt' wake up from.  I would not cry.  Aleks would be found and everything would return to normal.  I started the car engine and drove home in silence.

-.-.-.-.

                When I got home, I went to my bedroom and began to change into my pj's.  Tommorow the police would begin conducting a search for Aleks.  I could only hope that wherever he was, he was unharmed.  After I was changed, I crawled into my bed.  My phone buzzed wth a new message alert.

                Ignoring it, I rolled over so I was now facing my window.  Another buzz.  Sighing, I sat up and turned my phone off.  I didn't want the guys remorse.  I layed back down again and tried to find sleep.