0.02 : Awake

Aleks POV:

                I stared at the back of my eyelids as I slowly gained my conscious back.  Where the hell was I? I slowly lifted my eyelids up, revealing to me that I was laying in a white sheeted bed in a bright blue room.  Monitors beeped around me.

                The men.  They had taken me.  But to where? Their headquarters?  What could I posibly do for them?  I sat up quickly and instantly groaned.  My head was thundering with a new headache.  Ignoring the pain, I located the IV tubes and ripped them from my left wrist.  I stood up and walked over to the door with caution.  Glancing down, I saw that I was wearing a white paper gown. 

                Sighing, I wrapped my fingers around the handle and paused.  Those men might be wating for me on the other side of this door.  Then again, whatever was on the other side was better than standing around in here.  It was a bad plan, but it was a plan.

                I had to get home.  That would be my goal no matter what happened next.  I had the guys, my fans and...James.  Me and James were great friends.  He had a way of making me laugh on my worst days and was always playing pranks on me.  I always pretended to be mad afterwards, but I secretly loved it.  Another reason why I had to get out of here.

                Shaking my head and sighing, I focused my attention back onto the handle.  I had to get out of here before they came to this room.  I slowly turned the handle until I heard a faint click and sucked in my breath.

                I peered out of the door.  There was a long, white hallway with multiple doors running on both sides.  A sighn at the end of the hallway said in big bold letters "Infirmary".  The hospital section of this place.  I double checked for anyone else, peering left and right before bolting down to one end of the hall.  As soon as I reached the end of the hall, I turned right without even thinking and ran forward.  

                 I came to a sudden stop as two older women walked in front of me.  I opened my mouth to make a sound but none came.  Finally, after a moment of awkward silence, one of the women spoke up.

                "Who are you?" she said loudly.  Loud enough for one of those men to hear.  "I-" I started but was quickly cut off by the sound of loud sirens.  The two women dropped to the ground and covered their heads.  I stood awkwardly over them, not knowing what to do.

                Three men came running down the hallway behind me and I was suddenly on the ground.  "Don't you even try to run again, Alek's." the man on top of me gruntd into my ear.  I struggled to crawl out from under him.  The man shifted his weight off of me and stood up.

                I quickly gotto my feet and turned to go when he claspedmy hand.  "Let go of me!" I growled.  He only pulled me back down towards a diffrent hall.  I wriggled my arm in protest but gave up after a couple minutes.  This guy was way to buff.  We passd a sighn that read "Hall E".  Hall E?  Was I in a prision?  "Where are we going?" I asked keeping my voice steady.

                He didn't respond.  The sirens went off a second later and voices filled the E hall.  I watched as several people wearing black and gray clothes walked out from short metal doors.  The people stopped at the sight of me being dragged down the hall wearing a paper gown.  This was not a normal sight for them to see.  What kind of place was this?  It was obviously large enough to have a hospital section and house others. 

                We suddenly entered a random door at the end of the hall and I was pushed up against a wall.  The man grasped the front of my dress and muttered "Be very careful as to what you do next kid".

                I only stared back at him with wide eye's.  Just as quick as we had entered, we were back out in the hall.  After wlking for anothr minute or two, we came to a large door that said "Selections and Tests" above it.  The man glanced down at me and sighed, shaking his head, before pushing the door open.