0.06 : Talk To Me

James POV:

                He was alive.  He stared at me in disbelief.  I grunted.

                "You gonna come say hey, or what you fucker?" I said hiding my smile.  He ran over and hugged me, making me take a few steps back.  I coughed and wrapped my arms around him.  "Please handle with care."  I said faintly smirking.

                "How did you get here?" he asked pulling away.  I frowned.  I didn't need  Aleks feeling concerned for me.  "What matters is that Im here." I finally managed.  He sighed.  "Well, I missed you and the guys."

                I opened my mouth to speak, but stopped mysef when I noticed someone standing behind him.  Alek's noticed me staring at the woman.  "Could we be alone for a few minutes?" he asked her.  She took another glance at me before nodding and shutting the door behind her.

                "Who was that?" I asked.  Alek's smiled.  "My doctor I guess.  She's okay."  he said.  He frowned again and looked up at me.  "What happened though, for real?"  I sighed.   He might as well know.  I went to my bed and sat on the corner. 

                "Well, one of those men came to my house in the middle of the night and shot me with a rubber bullet in the chest and my left leg.  Then I was here with you.  That's it Alek's." 

                After hearing this, he came up to me and squeezed my shoulder.  "I'm sorry."  I don't know why but I felt bad when he said sorry.  "Don't say that.  Like, ever again to me.  This," I said motioning with my hands, "is not your fault"  He sighed and walked over to a chair and sat down.

                I furrowed my brow.  "Alek's, where are we?  What is this place and why are you here?"  He let out a sarcastic laugh.  "If I knew I would tell you."  I could feel the devastation.  I closed my eye's.  I came here for answers.  Answers I thought Alek's had. 

                With my eye's still closed, I heard the door open and a chair scraping the floor.  I lifted my head only to be yanked up by a man wearing black clothes like Alek's.  I hissed at the pain that bounced throughout my body.  "What the hell?"  I yelled as he dragged me out of the room.

                My head began to pound.  I could hear Alek's yelling something behind me.  His cry's grew farther and farther away.  I didn't know what was happening to me.  I grunted and tried to hit him off of me.  He didn't even flinch.

                It wasn't fair.  Alek's knew nothing and I was paying for it.  Now I was being dragged by some asshole away from him.  The pain I felt was so immense.  I couldn't handle much more of him yanking my body every which way.

                I fell to my knee's.  He came to me and carried me to a room.  I was on the ground and heard a door slam.  Darkness.  Silence.

                Breathing.  I wasn't alone.  I felt rough arm's wrap around me and lean me up against a cold wall.

                "We got another one, Mak,"