Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki

-"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! IT IS FINALLY OVERRRRRR!!!.IT WAS TOUGH BUT IT'S OVER!!" -Sana yelled as she ran first out of the exam room. She kneeled down on the floor and almost kissed it but remembered a lot of people already stepped on it so she stopped herself. She stood up while dramatically crying as everyone looked at her both amused and confused.

-"I am sure you've did good as always Sana unnie!" -Some students who were passing by said as they patted her shoulder.

-"woah Sana Noona, I didn't know it could be hell for you in the exams. Man! if it was hard for you, I think I am doomed!"

Sana shook her head upon hearing that and looked at the students that gathered around her in a slipt of seconds.
Perks of being popular is that everyone know you while you don't know half of the person that are actually around you but it's okay... Sana never cared about that.

-"I think you guys did good too, some were hard but some were easy too. It was a perfect balance!" -Sana said with a smile.

-"Well Sana-ssi Easy for you mean hard for us so imagine the damage!!!" -One of them said which made them all laugh, even Sana who slightly shook her head.

-"It couldn't be that bad, just relax until the results are out, you've done what you could so just enjoy the summer break to release the stress!" -Sana said and all of them smiled at her fondly. They are all truly inlove with this beautiful soul, no wonder why people choose her as the star student.

Sana looked behind the students that was infront of her and noticed Mina and Dahyun coming out of the other class so she excused herself from the other students and ran toward the Two.

-"GUYS!!" -Sana yelled and jumped on them as she wrapped her arms on their neck. They almost tripped but thankfully Dahyun and Mina was quick enough to react. -"EXAMS ARE OVER!!!"

-"Finally!!!!!" -Dahyun joined her little cheer while Mina only smiled. -"I've been waiting for this for soooo long but I am kinda worried about my results tho, I think I got some answers wrong!"

-"Oh Dubu!! Don't think about that now!!! Can't you see? it's over so it's in the past so you can't do anything about it anymore anyways! Just forget about it and enjoy summer even if you Have a high possibility of failure!!"

-"woah Sana, that's really motivating!" -Mina said sarcastically and Sana laughed as they walked down the hallway, heading in the campus to meat with Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo so they can go and celebrate the ends of the exams. A little tradition of theirs.

Sana was sharing silly ideas with Dahyun on their way while Mina only listenned to them, not really eager to talk about whatever they were talking about but knowing the duo Saida, it was surely some stupid idea that they might, no, they are surelly going to regret later.

As they walked, Sana looked up when she saw a familiar figure. Tzuyu was leaning on the wall in the hallway as she was on her phone, tapping on it, surelly chatting with either Chaeyoung or Jeongyeon. Sana's lips perked up as she remembered why she was so eager to finish the exams. She and her baby are going to go on a trip in two days from now, she couldn't contain the excitement in her so she bites her lower lips and looked down while passing by Tzuyu.

Dahyun who didn't notice anything still talked to Sana about their ideas while Mina was secretly screaming inside, seeing another interraction of her favorite ship is such a blessing. Maybe they didn't lock eyes but she noticed Sana's little smile when she saw THE LOVE OF HER LIFE!

A lovestory like this was so exciting and so cute. She can't help but to ship harder.

-"guys, over there!!" -Momo called them when they saw the three girls on the campus. Jihyo looked up toward the direction and frowned when she noticed their states.