chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend

(A/N: I love you guys. Don't kill me. I apologize in advance for the faults)

One week passed by very quickly and it was time for the Minatozaki family to go back home in Korea. Althought summer vacation didn't end yet, Sana's parents still had bussiness to attend to, which didn't give them a lot of time to stay in Japan. But nontheless, they had spent a great week.

After the incident with Tzuyu about her family, the elder apologized to her for making her uncomfortable about the subject but since that time Tzuyu was really out of it (being drunk), she just giggled at him like a mad girl but accepted the apologize anyways and thanks to Mr.Minatozaki's help, they dropped the subject and it never came up again. Until late in the evening when Tzuyu woke up from her hungover and she spoke to Sana about everything because she didn't want to leave her girlfriend, the one she trusts and the one who deserves to hear everything, unaware. Sana deserved to hear everything now.

Tzuyu trusted her.

And in the end of their talk, there was only one thing Sana had in mind.

She hated Tzuyu's father.

Flasback

Tzuyu was sitting against the headboard of the bed as she waited for Sana to come out the bathroom. She would have liked to join her wonderful girlfriend too but her hangover is killing her... Why on earth did she agree to drink three bottle of sake? In the morning? That was stupid but it did help her open up a bit to the man she respected the most now.

Yep, Mr.Minatozaki sort of became her father figure. Crazy right? It happened so fast... Tzuyu didn't know but she had a lot of respect for the man, not that she didn't before but now it increased.

-"Hey baby. Do you still have a headache?" -Sana came up to the bed as she had her bathrobe on. Hair already dry and put up in a messy bun. Tzuyu looked up at her and couldn't help but think she just looked just fine like that.

Tzuyu shook her head and moved a bit to let Sana sit on the edge of the bed.

-"I am fine now. I guess.... But I wanted to talk to you. Even if I was drunk I remember everything" -Tzuyu snickered cutely feeling embarrassed.

-"If it's about my family, don't worry. They were okay with everything and like I said It's my Dad who got you drunk" -Sana answered but Tzuyu shook her head.

-"No not about that. It's about my family..." -Tzuyu began and Sana gently took her hand.

-"Tzuyu if you aren't comfortable. You really don't have to say anything to me, I am alright, I can wait..."

-"No Sana! I don't want you to wait. That's just unfair for your part, You are always the one who restrain yourself for my sake, I don't want to hide things from my girlfriend, not anymore" -Tzuyu squeezed her hand and Sana smiled gently. -"Just so you know, You are the one I trust the most in this world and you deserves to hear what I've been keeping to myself all these times"

Sana didn't say anything, she just looked at Tzuyu in the eyes and saw the burning look in them. She was very determined to tell everything... Sana hoped up on the bed and put her head on Tzuyu's shoulder while closing her eyes. She smiled gently and stroked Tzuyu's back of hand with her thumb.

-"Tell me then. I am all hear and I am here for you" -Sana said in a whisper and Tzuyu was stunned by her reaction for a moment before smiling and leaning back on Sana's top of head. They stayed a bit like that for a minute, appreciating the moment until Tzuyu sighed and spoke. Sana listenned to every bit of it.

- "My family is one of the largest noble families in Taiwan, owning several industries in Asia and a few in Europe. My father runs all the businesses which makes him a great businessman and also a man full of pride and great virtue. He married my mother, daughter of another noble family, they lived happily for 3 years and my father really loved my mother. If he took himself for a King, he saw my mother as his one and only queen "-Tzuyu explained with a monotonous tone, as if she was making fun of them a little.  - "So when my mother died when I was born, it was a shock! He was devastated and you know what he said to me when he saw me for the first time? Not that I understood  when I was little but my aunts told me"