BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room

(Short one)

On a day where they are surprisingly away from each other.

My baby ❤(Tzuyu): Sana!

Mrs.Chou ❤ (Sana): Yes Baby?

Tzuyu: Are you busy rn?

Sana: hum no? I am at home.

Tzuyu: what are you doing?

Sana: thinking about you ❤

Tzuyu: Cute but what are you really doing?

Sana: humm I was watching Dynasty why?

Tzuyu: I'll come over at your house.

Sana: really???? Yessss, I really wanted to see your face!! I missed you so much, I was just thinking about asking you.

Tzuyu: Good! I'll see you later

Sana: okay!!

Sana smiled widely then stood up from the couch and ran toward her room to get changed but once she arrived, she immediatly frowned.

-"ah! Why is it so messy here?" -Sana sighed. -"i can't let Tzuyu see this!"

Sana inhaled deeply then put her hands on her hips with a determined expression on her face. She has to clean this first before Tzuyu come, she can't let her baby sit in this messy room of hers, though Tzuyu have seen this but she can't let her think that Sana is always this messy.

And so she spent half an hour cleaning her room, she made sure everything was perfect and bright before going in the bathroom to take a quick shower before Tzuyu come. And once done... she changed her clothes and took her phone that was on the bed to ask Tzuyu when she will come.

Sana: Baby! Are you already near? I miss you so much, come here quickly.

Tzuyu: oh I am at my house and I am staying here.

Sana: eh?wait... But I thought you were coming over?

Tzuyu: Ah no! I just wanted you to clean your room. It's already done right? Good girl!! I am proud of you!!continue like that!😘

Sana: .........

Tzuyu: Sana?

Tzuyu: My love?

Tzuyu: honey?

Tzuyu: My girlfriend that I love the most?

Tzuyu: Oh come on! Atleast your room is clean!

Tzuyu: Sana?

Tzuyu: are you seriously ignoring me right now?

Tzuyu: okay then.

Tzuyu: whatever.

30secondes later...

Tzuyu: My love......??

Tzuyu: Sana....

.................................

Sana smiled widely as Tzuyu was now standing infront of the main door of her house with an annoyed expression on her face.

Sana didn't answer her back earlier until Tzuyu decided to really come over. So that's why she is here now.

-"you really can't resist me" -Sana said with a smug smile and Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

-"whatever, may I come in since I am already here anyways?" -Tzuyu said and Sana nodded before opening the door fully.

-"of course and don't make that face since you are the one who started this!!" -Sana said and clung on Tzuyu's arms. -"let's go to my room"

-"Yeah, I just wanna sleep right now!" -Tzuyu yawned and Sana grinned as they walked up the stairs toward Sana's room and once infront of the door Sana opened it for Tzuyu to go first.

-"see? You perfectly cleaned your room as I predicted. I care about you so much, aren't I the sweetest girlfriend?... Sana?" -Tzuyu spoke but turned around when she didn't get an answer from the older one and she swallowed a lump when she saw Sana locking the door behind them while she had a wide smirk on her face. -"I should have stayed home...."

-"why? Don't you think it would be more fun here?" -Sana said as she walked toward Tzuyu with seductive smile as the younger one backed off while glupping.

-"Sana! It's too early for this" -Tzuyu said and hit her back on the wall as Sana put both her arms on each side of the black haired girl's head.

-"The room is pretty clean right?How about we mess it again? If you know what I mean...." -Sana whispered seductively close her ear making Tzuyu shiver.

-"You really..." -Tzuyu said through her breath as she was blushing madly. -"You are a very bad girl"

-"kyaaaaa" -Sana squealed when Tzuyu suddenly lifted her up by the waist and Sana wrapped her legs around Tzuyu's. Sana smiled victoriously then looked at Tzuyu with a smirck.

-"Minatozaki Sana---" -Tzuyu started but got cutted off by Sana.

-"soon to be Chou Sana"

Tzuyu chuckled and shook her head.

-"Minatozaki Sana soon to be Chou Sana!" -Tzuyu said making Sana smile widely. -"you are really a bad girl that need to be punished!"

-"I am waiting Chou Tzuyu!"

-"But I am afraid for your bed. We broke it last time!" -Tzuyu said while wincing and Sana chuckled.

-"it's nothing, I always can buy a new one!" -Sana said and suddenly pulled Tzuyu in a harsh kiss making Tzuyu gasp because of her sudden wildness as she backed off before falling on the bed with Sana on top of her.

And then... You know what happened.

.......................

Do you want smut in this book? I am here to ask about that. 😂 I'll update saturday if I can ❤