argument

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham wrapped his boyfriend in a hug and squeezed him tight.

"I don't want you to go back to that wretched place..." He whispered, not wanting to let go of Kazuichi.

"... Gundham... It's work" Souda huffed.

"... Exactly, that is too dangerous for your being"

"... Too dangerous? It's construction! And if I'm late again, they'll give me another lecture..." He frowned, "... And you know how I feel when people yell at me..."

"..." Tanaka gave Kazuichi a warm smile and squeezed him tighter.

"Woah! G-Gundham!"

Souda just decided to rest his head on Gundhams chest, "... Man... I'm gonna be late now..." He sighed.

"... Allow me to take you there" He smirked.

"... Gundham, I don't want people to know I have a boyfriend... That's... Weird..." He murmured.

"... What about it is strangely odd?" Gundham asked.

"... W-Well... We're the same gender and... Like..."

"...ah... I see..." Tanaka huffed, "you want the other mortals to assume you are not in any sort of romantic relationship with someone so you can go out and be loved by someone else?"

"... N-No! It's just... It's weird you know! You yourself should know it's weird for us to be dating!" Kazuichi growled, "... I love you... I do... It's just I don't know why... But just being together is just weird..."

"..." Tanaka paused and let Kazuichi go, seperating from the hug.

"Kazuichi, my love, it's nothing odd, remember the Dark Queen, she has made a claim to marry someone the same gender-"

"Yeah! And what happened to her after that?! Her parents gave her a lecture!" Souda shouted.

"..."

"Kazuichi, you should understand that it's not w-"

*slap*

"Shut the hell up! You just don't care about my reputation!" Kazuichi shouted.

"..."

Tanaka stared at Kazuichi and touched his cheek, "..."

"...gosh! Your so annoying! Why did I even date you in the first place!" Souda groaned.

"...your making regrets now...?" Gundham asked, his eyes starting to tear up a bit.

"... No shit! Dating you was my biggest mistake ever!" He growled.

"..."

Gundham nodded his head, "I see... Trying to be your destined lover was a mistake hm?" Gundham slowly walked upstairs and got his things.

"..."

"My four dark devas of destruction... I really thought he would be the one... I suppose even a supreme overlord can also make such terrible mistakes..." He sighed.

"... I will retrieve back to the angel..." He whispered, "Kazuichi clearly despises me now"

"..."

He got his things and put them in his suitcase, "...how embarrassing..." He whispered, "... My feelings are escaping through tears" He murmured.

"..."

"Chuu..."

Gundham just chuckled softly and held Cham-P in his hand, "my devas, you are magnificent subordinates, I appreciate you so much..."

He dragged his suitcase down the stairs and stopped in front of Kazuichi.

"... Gundham... Why do you have that suitcase with you?" Kazuichi asked.

"... I am retreating back to the angel" He murmured.

"...w-wait, no!"

"... Hm? I thought you said Dating you was my biggest mistake ever"

"... Gundham... Don't go... I-Im sorry! I didn't mean it!" He whispered.

"...No... I have forgiven you too many times..."

"..." Souda stared at Gundham and hid his face with his hands, "man! I'm a screw up!" He shouted.

"..."

Tanaka just patted Kazuichi on the head and made his way to the door.

"... By Gundham... Love you"

Kazuichi whispered.

"..." Gundham paused and closed the door.

"..."

"I love you too" Tanaka walked towards Kazuichi and pulled him in a hug, kissing his forehead.

"Y-Your not actually gonna go..?" Souda cried.

"... No..." He kissed Kazuichis neck over and over again, "I love you too much to actually go..."

"...i-i was scared... I thought y-you were actually gonna leave meee" Kazuichi sobbed, holding onto Gundhams scarf.

"Shh... Do not let emotions get in the way... I am here now... Aren't i?"

"... Y-Yeah b-but..." Souda seperated from the hug and paused.

"... I missed you already!" He whined.

"..." Tanaka chuckled softly and picked Kazuichi up, putting Soudas legs around his waist.

"... Shh... Do not let those tears escape..." Tanaka hushed, holding Kazuichi.

"... I love you so much Gundham... What I said was total BS" Souda whispered, laying his head on Tanakas shoulder, "I love you so so much..."

"... Kazuichi, you don't have to say that... I already understand"

"... I know... But I just do..."

"... I love you too my prince..." He whispered, kissing Kazuichi on the cheek.

"... I'm sorry about our dumb argument..."