Kazuichis phone

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: slight Sondam?)

"Excuse me, Kazuichi, would it be alright if I borrow your phone for a minute, I need to call Gundham" She smiled, "hm? Oh, uhm... Sure, I guess..." Souda murmured, grabbing his phone from his pocket and unlocking it, "here ya go" He smiled.

She nodded her head and dialed Gundhams number, "hm... When is he going to pick u-"

"Yes, my love, what is it that you need?"

"Oh, Gundham! Hello!" She smiled, "I'm glad you already knew it was me, but of course, you have the all seeing eye!"

"Ergh! The dark mistress!?" He squeaked, "Mhm, of course it was me, when you have answered you called me–...." She paused and turned to Kazuichi who was talking to Fuyuhiko, "... You didn't call me that... You called... Kazuichi..?"

Kazuichi turned to her, noticing she was staring, "my beloved, are you and..." Her smile faded and she dropped the phone, "..."

"Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi called out, going towards her, "no, Kazuichi... I'm fine, I will go talk with Peko... I'm fine..." She paused and turned to him, "I'm glad you're making Gundham happy..."

"..." Souda just blushed and nodded his head, "o-of course..." He looked at the ground and picked up his phone, "..."

"Gundham... Uhm... Miss Sonia...she uh... Found out.." He sighed, "I do apologize my prince, i-i let it slip..."
Kazuichi turned to Sonia who was leaving the party.

"...Man... I didn't want her to find out about it like this..."

(Another update as an apology for not updating my other story ^v^ )