Negative Thoughts

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

TW: SELF H*RM! AB*SE! Bl*des

Kazuichi sat on his bed, tears hitting his pillow.

"Wh-... Why?" He cried.

"... I'm tired of some things..." He whispered.

"... It would be better if I was gone, I'm just a waste of space... Just like the old man said..."

He let a big sigh out, "... When I go to school, it's nothing different than here at home..."

"I get my ass kicked and shoved in lockers... People suck... I hate them..."

He whiped his tears and licked his dry lips.

"... Miss Sonia calls me a pest, I get called a dumbass by some people at school, it's not my damn fault! F-Freaking asswholes!" He cried.

"..."

"..."

"But... Only one person..." He whispered, "one person is actually nice... They actually bother to waste their time... Just to talk to me and ask me how I'm doing..." He blushed.

"..."

He messed with his fingers and chuckled a bit, "one person is enough to love me... Right?"

"..Kazuichi!"

"Huh?"

He turned to the window and saw Gundham climbing inside his room.

"G-Gundham?!" He gasped.

"What are you-"

"..." Tanaka looked around the room until his eyes landed on a bloody blade.

"... Kazuichi... What have I told you" He sighed, walking closer to Kazuichi and hugging him.

"Let me see your wound..."

"...." Kazuichi blushed and unrolled his sleeves.

"... No..." Gundham gasped, "don't do this to yourself..."

He grabbed Kazuichis wrists gently and kissed his wounds, "don't do this..." He pleaded.

"...im sorry Gundham... I-It just gets more addicting... I can't stop..." Souda whispered, rolling his sleeves down.

"No No, Kazuichi, don't do that..."

"Hm?"

"... They look beautiful..." Tanaka said, giving Kazuichi a warm smile.

"... How...?"

"... Kazuichi, those show the battle scars of yours, and they are important..." He chuckled softly, pulling Kazuichi in a hug and kissing his neck, "ah... My Love..." He whispered, continuing to kiss Kazuichis neck, "I love you so much..."