Dress Up

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Okay, this is going to contain cat boy Cham-P)

Kazuichi and Gundham sat in silence until Kazuichis eyes landed on something.

Cham-P

".. Psst... Gundham" He whispered, tapping his boyfriends shoulder.

"Hm? What is it my prince-"

"Can we dress Cham-P up?"

"No, that will not do them a-"

"Please~ I promise I'll be gentle with them" Souda whined, moving closer to Tanaka.

"... Fine..." Gundham got off the couch and grabbed the fat little hamster off the table, "for what do we have?"

"... Uhm... This?"

He grabbed a head band that was from a doll and handed it to Gundham.

"How foolish! I will not let them wear this?!" He shouted, a look of disgust appearing on his face.

"Gundham please!" Souda paused and smirked, "I swear I'll be a good boy~"

"..." Tanaka couldn't help but blush, Kazuichi would always be loud in bed, it was...-

"Fine" Tanaka grunted.

"See! It wasn't that hard was it?" Kazuichi smiled, he grabbed the golden hamster and put the small ears on Cham-P.

"Look how cute they look" He chuckled happily, "..." He turned to the side and got a small fabric, and glued it together, drawing on it.

"There! Look! I made them a dress!"

Gundham stared at the small black fabric and scoffed, "I doubt they will wear-"

Cham-P crawled inside he dress, "Chuu!"

"... They... Like it?" Tanaka asked.

"Yep! Oh, also! About that promise thingy" Souda smirked, "I lied"

"... You what?!"

Cham-P ignored that raucous and twirled around in the skirt, "Chuu Chuu" Oh how lovely and beautiful they looked >//////<